Dioctyl Phthalate Main Plasticizer Dop - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Molecular Formula: C6H4( COOC8H17) 2
Molecular Weight: 390.62 g/ mole
Technical data of DOP as follows:
Item Grade One
Color( APHA) ≤ ( ASTMD1209) 25
Density( 20/ 20℃ ) ASTM D1298 0.986±0.003
Acid value, ( KOH- mg/ g) ≤ ASTMD1045 0.05
Purity As Ester( GC% ) % ≥
Water content, % ≤ ASTME203
Storage: when stored in storage tank, it should be prevented moisture absorption by nitrogen. When stored in drum and IBC tank, it should be keep far away from fire, sunlight, dampness and keep in seal.
Shelf time: two years normally.
Properties and usage:
For industrial use only, prohibited for using in food, medicine, feed additives.
DOP is transparent oily liquid which has high stability, can be dissolved in most of organic solvents.
DOP is one of the most extensively used plasticizer in pvc processing. It has comprehensive properties, such as high plasticizing efficiency, UV- resisting property, water- extracting proof, cold- resisting property, and also good softness and electric property. As a fine main plasticizer, it is extensively used in processing of polyvinyl choride and ethyl cellulose resins to produce plastic film, imitation leather, electric wire, cable, sheet, planet, mould plastic products and used in nitrocellulose paints. DOP can make the ethyl cellulose more elastic and more strong in extracting tension. It can be used as a softening agent of synthetic rubber, such as to make the product easier to rebound and harder to undergo form change under pressure, without affecting of the plastics.
. Application :
used as plasticizers in plastics processing.
extensively used to produce plastic film, imitation leather, electric wire, cable wearer, sheet, planet, mould plastic products.
used as a softening agent of synthetic rubber
- Posted By: Hong Kong Kaer Global Limited.
- Phone: 865358536005
- Address: Unit 04,7/F,Bright Way Tower,33 Mong Kok Rd, KL, Hongkong, China
Published date: April 15, 2015 -
- Business Description: HongKong Kaer Global Limited was established in 2014, we are the producer& sourcing company, mainly engaged in all kinds of chemical & PVC plasticizer, Cable Compound, Chlorinated paraffin,DOP,DOTP,ESBO&EFAME etc. Our Company has a very experienced team whom have about 7 15years of experience in Chemical and especially in PVC industries, we could help you on formulation improvement support with our products, also with well cooperated factories partners support to assure you competitive price and stable quality and prompt shipment always.
My company is striving to expand the scale of operation and steady development of corporate economic, sincerely seeking partners, good faith cooperation and seek common development, and to work together for bright future.
You are welcome to contact us freely to inquiry freely to know more details.
Epoxidized Soybean Oil EsboChemicals - Oil - Hong Kong Kaer Global Limited. - China - April 15, 2015 - contact company for price
Epoxidized soybean oil, as a kind of PVC plasticizer and stabilizer with no odor and toxicity, is quite stable in light and heat environment, with a molecular weight around 1000, which is much higher than those of common plasticizers. So it is volati...
Epoxy Soybean Oil EsoChemicals - Oil - Hong Kong Kaer Global Limited. - China - April 15, 2015 - contact company for price
Epoxy soybean oil is a light yellow oily liquid, able to be dissolved in such organic solvents as benzene, cyclohexane, acetone ethyl acetate, with folding resistance, and can improve impact resistance of PVC products. Epoxy soybean oil, as a kind of...
Pvc Plasticizer Epoxy Fatty Acid Methyl Ester EfameChemicals - Oil - Hong Kong Kaer Global Limited. - China - April 15, 2015 - contact company for price
Epoxy Fatty Acid Methyl Ester( EFAME) The product is a natural vegetable oil as raw materials of new environmental protection plasticizer. 1. Product Introduction Epoxy fatty acid methyl esters for light yellow liquid under normal temperature, is the...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"