1 Bromo 3 Methyl 2 Butanone Cas 19967 55 6 - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Molecular Weight: 165.03
Synonyms: 1- BROMO- 3- METHYL- 2- BUTANONE; 2- BroMo- 1- isopropylethanone; 1- Bromo- 3- methylbutan- 2- one; Isopropyl bromomethyl ketone; Bromomethyl isopropyl ketone; 2- Butanone, 1- bromo- 3- methyl- ; 1- BroMo- 3, 3- diMethyl- 2- propanone
Boiling point: 164 °C
Refractive index: 1.4685
Flash point: 56 °C
Vapour Pressure: 1.99mmHg at 25°C
Monoisotopic mass: 163.983673 Da
MDL Number: MFCD00015716
InChI: InChI=1/ C5H9BrO/ c1- 4( 2) 5( 7) 3- 6/ h4H, 3H2, 1- 2H3
InChI Key: NNTPEAXKKUPBHQ- UHFFFAOYSA- N
Smiles: CC( C) C( =O) CBr
Refrective index: 1.453
Apparence: Colorless liquid
Molar refraction: 32.93
Molar volume（ m3/ mol） : 121.7
Parachor（ 90.2K） : 285.6
Surface tension（ dyne/ cm） : 30.3
Hydrogen bond donor count: 0
Hydrogen bond acceptor count: 1
Rotatable Bond Count: 2
Tautomers number: 3
Topological polar surface area: 17.1
Heavy atom number: 7
Surface charge: 0
Isotope atomic number: 0
Defined atomic stereocenter number: 0
Undefined atomic stereocenter number: 0
defined chemical bond stereocenter number: 0
Undefined chemical bond stereocenter number: 0
Number of covalent bonding unit: 1
Polarizability（ 10- 24cm3） : 13.05
1- Bromo- 3- methyl- 2- butanone is an intermediate for organic synthesis.
- Posted By: Banff Green Technologies, Inc.
- Phone: 862154795870
- Address: Floor 29, CapitaMalls Plaza, No. 6088 Humin Rd., Shanghai, China
- Website: http://www.banffgt.com/
Published date: March 9, 2015 -
- Business Description: Banff Green Technologies, Inc. is a technologically innovative company
that focuses on chemicals, materials, pharmaceuticals, crop science and
environmental technology. The company headquarter is based in Shanghai,
China. Our research and development team is comprised of a talented and
experienced team of PhD s with strong scientific backgrounds dedicated
to our mission. We are also supported by strong infrastructure, which
include state of the art lab facilities, two pilot facilities and seven
manufacturing sites located in five provinces in China.
Our core businesses span over the following areas: R & D, production and sales of fine and specialty chemicals, contract manufacturing services and custom synthesis.
Our main products are: fluorinated fine chemicals (mainly Diethyl fluoromalonate and 5 fluorine pyrimidine derivatives), chiral compounds (amino acids and their derivatives, in particular D 2 Aminobutyric acid, L 2 Aminobutanamide hydrochloride, chloramphenicol and Valnemulin hydrochloride).
Our corporate mission is to achieve environmental protection and sustainability while being socially responsible through our research and innovation. We sincerely hope to better serve our customers through every facets of their needs and together we can achieve a more sustainable future.
4 5 6 Trifluoropyrimidine Cas 17573 78 3Chemicals - Other - Banff Green Technologies, Inc. - China - March 9, 2015 - contact company for price
What is 4, 5, 6- Trifluoropyrimidine? 4, 5, 6 trifluoropyrimidine is a Halogenated Heterocyclesan. It is a building block and intermediate that is very valuable in the synthesis of new fungicide. The study of its preparation and feasible development ...
2 4 6 Trichloro 5 Fluoropyrimidine Fluoro 1 3 Diazine Cas 6693 08 9Chemicals - Other - Banff Green Technologies, Inc. - China - March 9, 2015 - contact company for price
What is 2, 4, 6- Trichloro- 5- fluoropyrimidine? 2, 4, 6- Trichloro- 5- fluoropyrimidine is a chemical intermediate for preparing other chemicals. Application of 2, 4, 6- Trichloro- 5- fluoropyrimidine 2, 4, 6- Trichloro- 5- fluoropyrimidine can be u...
Tetrahydropyran 4 Carboxylic Acid Cas 5337 03 1Chemicals - Other - Banff Green Technologies, Inc. - China - March 9, 2015 - contact company for price
What is Tetrahydropyran- 4- carboxylic acid? Tetrahydropyran- 4- carboxylic acid is a Pyran class chemical building Block and pharmaceutical intermediate. Application of Tetrahydropyran- 4- carboxylic acid Tetrahydropyran- 4- carboxylic acid can be u...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"