2 3 Dihydroxyl Naphthalene - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Another name: COUPLER 11
CAS #: 92-44-4
Molecular Formula: C12H12O2
Uses: used as dye and pharmaceutical intermediate, hair dye.
Molecular Weight: 160
Iron ion: ≤10PPM
Melting Point: 162°C~164°C
Appearance: greyish white or pinkish powder.
Packing: export-level woven bag lined with plastic bag, net weight: 25kg or 50kg/bag.
2 3 Dihydroxyl Naphthalene
Please see our contact information below
- Posted By: CHINA FACTORIES GROUP COMPANY
- Phone: 8675589802484
- Address: NO.5 DONGYUAN BUILDING COMPLEX, SHANTOU STREET, NA, SHENZHEN, China
- Website: http://www.86fg.com
Published date: November 25, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Diazo Salt Fe 59s 10Chemicals - Other - CHINA FACTORIES GROUP COMPANY - China - November 25, 2012 - contact company for price
Chemical name: 1-Diazo-2.5-diethgxy -4-phenylmorpholine hydrochloride Zinc chloride double salt Another name: Diazo salt FE , Diazo 59S, Diazo 10 CAS #: 32178-39-5 Appearance : yellow powder Assay:≥95% Used in blue print paper of high/super spe...
Diphenylamine 4 Diazonium SaltChemicals - Other - CHINA FACTORIES GROUP COMPANY - China - November 25, 2012 - contact company for price
Diphenylamine-4-diazonium salt Another name: Diazo S, Diazo 1, Variamine Blue RT Salt CAS #: 4477-28-5 EINECS 224-756-8 Molecular Weight: 293 Molecular formula: C12H11N3O4S Specifications: Moisture: ≤0.5% Appearance: yellow powder Assay: ≤...
Diazo Type Photo Emulsion To Make PcbChemicals - Other - CHINA FACTORIES GROUP COMPANY - China - November 25, 2012 - contact company for price
Diazo Photo emulsion We Providing the following type of diazo type photo emulsion to make PCB, Dual cure Diazo photo emulsion for solvent resistance Outstanding resolution and definition, used by electronic products as PCB, LCD, etc and Dots printing...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"