5 Fluoropyrimidine Cas 675 21 8 - Chinaprice: contact company for price
5- Fluoropyrimidine is one of the 5- fluorine pyrimidine derivatives and an intermediate for synthetizing medications and agrochemicals, specifically, for cancer treatment and fungicide respectively.
The function mechanism of 5- Fluoropyrimidine for cancer treatment
5- Fluoropyrimidines can induce DNA lesions. This will kill the cancer cells and thus cure cancer.
The process works via two different mechanisms. One of them involves incorporating drug into DNA, and the other does not involve the same incorporation. In the second mechanism, the detected DNA strand breaks is assumed to be “spontaneous” DNA lesions. It means the lesions are not repaired because of a lackage of a similar mechanism proposed for the induction of DNA lesions by methotrexate and hydroxyurea.
The cytotoxicity of 5- fluoropyrimidines in many cell lines has been correlated with exhaustion of dTTP pools secondary to inhibition of thymidylate synthase. It has been revealed that when dipyridamole changes the metabolism of 5- fluorouracil, a selective increase in 5- fluorodeoxyuridine monophosphate levels can be detected. This should further increase the inhibitory effect on thymidylate synthase.
Preparation of 5- Fluoropyrimidines
5- Fluoropyrimidines can be prepared from diethyl fluoromalonate or dimethyl fluoromalonate.
- Posted By: Banff Green Technologies, Inc.
- Phone: 862154795870
- Address: Floor 29, CapitaMalls Plaza, No. 6088 Humin Rd., Shanghai, China
- Website: http://www.banffgt.com/
Published date: April 20, 2015 -
- Business Description: Banff Green Technologies, Inc. is a technologically innovative company
that focuses on chemicals, materials, pharmaceuticals, crop science and
environmental technology. The company headquarter is based in Shanghai,
China. Our research and development team is comprised of a talented and
experienced team of PhD s with strong scientific backgrounds dedicated
to our mission. We are also supported by strong infrastructure, which
include state of the art lab facilities, two pilot facilities and seven
manufacturing sites located in five provinces in China.
Our core businesses span over the following areas: R & D, production and sales of fine and specialty chemicals, contract manufacturing services and custom synthesis.
Our main products are: fluorinated fine chemicals (mainly Diethyl fluoromalonate and 5 fluorine pyrimidine derivatives), chiral compounds (amino acids and their derivatives, in particular D 2 Aminobutyric acid, L 2 Aminobutanamide hydrochloride, chloramphenicol and Valnemulin hydrochloride).
Our corporate mission is to achieve environmental protection and sustainability while being socially responsible through our research and innovation. We sincerely hope to better serve our customers through every facets of their needs and together we can achieve a more sustainable future.
N Cyclopropylpiperazine Cas 20327 23 5Chemicals - Other - Banff Green Technologies, Inc. - China - April 20, 2015 - contact company for price
What is N- cyclopropylpiperazine? N- cyclopropylpiperazine is a pharmaceutical intermediate. Application of N- cyclopropylpiperazine Certain cyclopropyl amines are histamine H3 modulators useful in the treatment of histamine H3 receptor mediated dise...
High Quality Frp GratingsChemicals - Other - SARE FRP Grating Company - China - April 15, 2015 - contact company for price
FRP Gratings with Light Weight but High Strength SARE Company' s FRP/ GRP gratings ( Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic Gratings) are interwoven from glass fibers, cast resin and then molded into FRP grating plates with regularly distributed rectangle or ...
Frp Grating PlatformChemicals - Other - SARE FRP Grating Company - China - April 15, 2015 - contact company for price
SARE Company' s FRP gratings are ideal materials for operation platforms, including normal operation platforms, offshore oil platforms and tank deck platforms. The dimensions of FRP grating panels can be found in the page of FRP gratings. Operating p...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"