C5 Gh5101 Hydrogenated Hydrocarbon Resin - Chinaprice: contact company for price
C5 GH5101 Hydrogenated hydrocarbon resin is a light yellow advanced resin developed specifically to meet the technical requirements for hot melt adhesives. It has good viscosity, excellent compatibility with many polymer and good chemical stability.
Item Test Method Unit Value
Softening Point ASTM E28 ℃ 95-105
Color ASTM D1544 GC 2#
Melt Viscosity ASTM D3236 Mpa.s Max.250
Ash Content ASTM E99 Vol% Max.002
Acid Value ASTM D974 mgKOH/g Max.0.
Application: high grade adhesives (PSA, hot-melt adhesives) such as baby paper nappy, additive of paints, commodity package and so on.
C5 Gh5101 Hydrogenated Hydrocarbon Resin
Please inquiry for your need now
- Posted By: Galaxy Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Phone: 00860532
- Address: Ningxia Road, Qingdao, China
- Website: http://www.sinogalaxy.com
Published date: October 25, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
C5 Ft5102 Hydrocarbon ResinChemicals - Other - Galaxy Industrial Co., Ltd. - China - October 25, 2012 - contact company for price
C5 FT5102 hydrocarbon resin is a low molecular weight, light yellow color thermoplastic resin produced from aliphatic petroleum-derived monomers .It is specially designed as the binder of thermoplastic road marking paints. This resin shows excellent ...
C5 Ft5100 Hydrocarbon ResinChemicals - Other - Galaxy Industrial Co., Ltd. - China - October 25, 2012 - contact company for price
Description C5 FT5100 hydrocarbon resin is a low molecular weight, light yellow color thermoplastic resin produced from aliphatic petroleum-derived monomers .It is specially designed as adhesive industry. This resin shows excellent affinity for pigme...
Magnesium Sulfate Or SulphateChemicals - Other - Rech Chemical Co.Ltd - China - October 23, 2012 - contact company for price
Magnesium sulfate is white powder, crystals or granular, odour free and soluble in water. BASIC INFORMATION: CAS No.: 10034-99-8 H.S. Code: 28332100 EINECS NO.: 231-298-2 Formula: MgSO4.7H2O Other name: Magnesium sulphate heptahydrate, Bitter salts, ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"