Ceramic Ball Resistance Chemical - Chinaprice: contact company for price
materials, aluminum and other auxiliaries.It has quite excellent
stability, high mechanical strength and resistance to thermal shock.
Thank you in advance for your consideration
- Phone: 862036290225
- Address: Room312, Fulitianhe Mansion, Linhe East Road, Guangzhou, China
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: JIANGXI FUHUA INDUSTRIAL CERAMICS CO. Ltd was opened In 1995 and is now one of the most well known industrial ceramic packing producer. By high quality products and excellent credit, FU HUA has become a global supplier to Environmental, Chemical, Oil Refining, Metallurgical, Desalination of power plant and nuclear plant, and by now owns a large number of long term partners in America\Japan\Austrilia and countries from EU and the Middle East.
Main products include: Acid proof ceramic tile, ceramic Ball, Ceramic Saddles, ceramic Raschig Ring, Ceramic honeycombs; Metal tower packings and plastic tower packings.
Sodium Tripolyphosphate Powder Processes EnablingChemicals - Other - xiner - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Properties:White granular or powder, Shown density: 0.35-0.9g/cm3, melting point 622. Very in water easily, The aqueous solution is characteristically basic.The pH value of 1% solution ranges from 9.2 to 10.0. Applications: STPP is a solid inorganic ...
Sodium Gluconate Dyring Crystal GranuleChemicals - Other - xiner - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Sodium gluconate 98% Properties: White crystal granule or powder Specification: Sodium gluconate 98% Tech grade Assay: - - -98% min Reducing substances: - -1.2% max Chloride:- - - 0.1% max Sulfate: - -0.05% max Lead: - -0.001% max As: - -0.0003% max ...
Antimony Trioxide Point Insoluble OrthorhombicChemicals - Other - xiner - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Properties: Melting point is 656°c, Boiling point is 1550°c , Relative density: 5.67, soluble in HCL, Potassium hydroxide, Sodium sulfide , tartaric acid, Concentrated sulfuric acid, concentrated nitric acid; insoluble in water, alcohol and dilute su...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"