Choline Chloride 70 75 Liquid - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Choline chloride 70% 75% liquid is a choline chloride aqueous solution. Suitable for direct spraying to premixes and feeds and used for manufacturing choline chloride dry form.
Choline chloride content: 75% min
Ethylene glycol: 0.50% max
Trimethylamine (TMA): 300 PPM max
Ash: 0.20% max
Heavy metal: 0.002% max
Clear and colorless liquid
230 kg plastic drums
1X20' full container loads 18.4 M. Tons (or to be indicated) without pallets
Stored in usual conditions, should be stirred or agitated before use to assure its uniformity.
- Phone: 8618661890383
- Address: shandong qingdao, qingdao, China
Published date: December 8, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Vitamin B2 Food GradeChemicals - Other - Qingdao Deyuantong International Trade Co., Ltd - China - December 8, 2013 - contact company for price
Food additive Vitamin B2 1\Product Name: Vitamin B2 Other Name: Vitamin b2 2. Packing: 25kg50kg 3. Storage: Store in dry places and keep away from strong direct light and heat. 4. Appearance: Yellow or range-yellow crystalline powder, slightly dissol...
Choline Chloride Food GradeChemicals - Other - Qingdao Deyuantong International Trade Co., Ltd - China - December 8, 2013 - contact company for price
Coline chloride, choline hydrochloride, is a highly effective nutritional supplement and fat-remover. It can facilitate fat metabolism, prevent the excessive fat in livers. As vitamin products, it appears in phamarcy, health products and food nutriti...
Sputtering Targets For Flat Panel DisplayChemicals - Other - China Rare Metal Material Co.,Ltd. - China - November 30, 2013 - contact company for price
China Rare Metal Material Co., Ltd produce kinds of sputtering targets for flat panel display as below: Alumina doped Zinc Oxide sputtering targets (AZO), Tin doped indium Oxide sputtering target (ITO) Niobium Oxide sputtering target(Nb2O5, NbOx) Mag...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"