Cmc99 Food Grade - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Quantity 3, ISO9001:2000
carboxymethyl cellulose cmc
Cas No.: 9004-32-4
Product Name: Carboxymethyl Cellulose(CMC)
is a water-soluble polymer structure cellulose ether, It is white or slight yellow powder flocculent particles, odorless, tasteless and non-toxic. The liquid is transparent when the carboxymethyl cellulose dissolve in water, which is good emulsion, dispersed, suspended and bonding role. Widely used in petroleum, chemicals, detergents, ceramics, tobacco, printing and dyeing, textile, food, medicine, welding electrode, etc. It is commonly known as the 'Industrial MSG'.
Cmc99 Food Grade
Please inquiry for your need now
- Posted By: WEI ZHENG CHEM
- Phone: 13226355227
- Address: NO.21YUN STREET, shi jia zhuang, China
- Website: http://www.weizheng.com
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Methyl P HydroxycinnamateChemicals - Other - Wuhan Yuancheng Technology Development Co.,LTD - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
methyl p-hydroxycinnamate Assay:98.5% CAS:3943-97-3 Packing:5kg Function:organic intermediate Methyl p Hydroxycinnamate Please see our contact information below
Promestriene Molecular Drum FineChemicals - Other - Wuhan Yuancheng Technology Development Co.,LTD - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
PROMESTRIENE Molecular Formula: C22H32O2 Formula Weight: 328.49 CAS:39219-28- 8 Appearance white fine powder Packing:5kg/drum 25kg/drum Promestriene Feel free to contact us with all your questions
Acitretin Solid Risk MolecularChemicals - Other - Yuancheng Gongchuang Technology Co.,Ltd. - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
CAS Number:55079-83-9 Name:Acitretin Molecular Formula:C21H26O3 Molecular Weight:326.43 EINECS:259-474-4 Density:1.051 g/cm3 Melting Point:228- 230 °C Boiling Point:521.3 °C at 760 mmHg Flash Point:180.3 °C Risk Codes:61-36/38- 50/53 Appearance:cryst...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"