Colorful Speckles Sodium Sulphate Particles - Chinaprice: contact company for price
particle is mainly used to improve a visual effect and work in
coordination with detergent powder. It can be added into detergent
powder directly.Color: We have colorful particles in blue, green, pink,
ultramarine blue, red, rose, yellow, orange and purple.Main Composition:
Sodium sulphate anhydrousSpecification: According to the quality
requirement of QB 1806-93
Colorful Speckles Sodium Sulphate Particles
For any questions and needs please contact us below
- Posted By: mei shan huiju chemical co.,ltd
- Phone: 008613688248075
- Address: huanhu road,dongpo street, meishan, China
- Website: http://www.mshjchem.com
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: Mei Shan Huiju Chemical Co.,Ltd. is a private enterprise with science, industry and trade, and is located in Chengdu city of Sichuan province forward position of western development in China.
Sodium Tripolyphosphate Powder Processes EnablingChemicals - Other - xiner - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Properties:White granular or powder, Shown density: 0.35-0.9g/cm3, melting point 622. Very in water easily, The aqueous solution is characteristically basic.The pH value of 1% solution ranges from 9.2 to 10.0. Applications: STPP is a solid inorganic ...
Sodium Gluconate Dyring Crystal GranuleChemicals - Other - xiner - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Sodium gluconate 98% Properties: White crystal granule or powder Specification: Sodium gluconate 98% Tech grade Assay: - - -98% min Reducing substances: - -1.2% max Chloride:- - - 0.1% max Sulfate: - -0.05% max Lead: - -0.001% max As: - -0.0003% max ...
Antimony Trioxide Point Insoluble OrthorhombicChemicals - Other - xiner - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Properties: Melting point is 656°c, Boiling point is 1550°c , Relative density: 5.67, soluble in HCL, Potassium hydroxide, Sodium sulfide , tartaric acid, Concentrated sulfuric acid, concentrated nitric acid; insoluble in water, alcohol and dilute su...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"