Crude Glycerine Chemicals Industry - UAEprice: contact company for price
It is used in the production and manufacture of detergents, shampoo, liquid detergent and other products as it has good thickening, wetting and foam stability performance.
It is used as a non- ionic surfactants, thickening and foam stabilizing role, as anionic, cationic, two surfactant compatibility.
It is used as textiles, detergents, and other textile auxiliaries ingredients such as thickeners, emulsifiers,
synthetic fiber spinning finish.
It is used in the preparation of metal grinding materials and dewaxing agent.
- Posted By: Tradeasia International DMCC
- Phone: 97142778045
- Address: JLT, Fortune Executive Tower, Dubai, UAE
- Website: http://www.chemtradeasia.com
Published date: September 17, 2014 -
- Business Description: The Trade Asia Group provides an integrated chemical procurement service to consumers worldwide with our global distribution network spanning Asia Pacific, the Middle East, the Americas and the European Union.
Concrete Admixture And Raw MaterialsChemicals - Other - Jiangxi Grace Polytron Technologies Inc. - China - September 6, 2014 - contact company for price
Jiangxi Grace Polytron Technologies Inc. was corporated as a stock market listed ( code 663751) China based New and High- tech manufacturer of concrete admixtures. Initially invest more than USD20, 000, 000, with registered captical USD5, 000, 000, t...
High Range Polycarboxylate SuperplasticizerChemicals - Other - Jiangxi Grace Polytron Technologies Inc. - China - September 6, 2014 - contact company for price
Polycarboxylate superplasticizer 50% Description GD- PCR is a new generation of admixture based on polycarboxylate chemistry. GD- PCR is very effective in producing concretes with different levels of workability including applications that require th...
Sulfonate Naphthalene FormaldehydeChemicals - Other - Jiangxi Grace Polytron Technologies Inc. - China - September 6, 2014 - contact company for price
Sulfonate Naphthalene Formaldehyde ( SNF) ( Na2SO4 ≤ 5% ) Description SNF 5% is a high concentrate naphthalene- based superplasticizer, also named Naphthalene Sulfonate Formaldehyde Condensate ( NSF) , SNF, PNS, etc. . FDN contains no chloride....
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"