Damping Rubber Sheet From Zhongmei - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Damping rubber sheet is also called the damping rubber sheet. Damping refers to hinder the relative movement of objects, and the movement of energy into heat energy, or other can dissipate energy of a role.
Damping Rubber Sheet Parameters
Specific Gravity 1.7；
Breaking tenacity 2Mpa
Damping Rubber Sheet Usage
Due to the damping rubber insulation, seismic performance is better, so the damping rubber sheet in air conditioner, car, and theaters, dance halls and other widely used.Damping rubber has good elasticity, abrasion resistance, can absorb a variety of vibrational energy from the source.
- Phone: 00865372351381
- Address: No.69 Huoju Road, New & High Zone,Jining City,Shan, Jining, China
- Website: http://chinacoalintl.com/
Published date: October 6, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
38mm Ceramic Intalox SaddleChemicals - Other - Pingxiang Baisheng Chemical Packing Co., Ltd - China - September 20, 2013 - contact company for price
38mm Ceramic Intalox Saddles 1. Product Introduction Ceramic Intalox Saddle has excellent acid resistance and heat resistance. It can resist to corrosion of various inorganic acids, organic acids and organic solvents except hydrofluoric acid, and can...
Lo 248 Silicone SurfactantChemicals - Other - LOCHEM INDUSTRIAL - China - September 9, 2013 - contact company for price
LO-248 is a trisiloxane ethoxylate and useful with a broad range of agrochemical formulations. LO-248 has features of low surface tension of spray solutions, wetter, super spreading, penetrate. We provide them at very reasonable price to our customer...
Lo 286 Silicone SurfactantChemicals - Other - LOCHEM INDUSTRIAL - China - September 9, 2013 - contact company for price
LO-286 is a superspreading surfactant based on a triloxane alkoxylate, lowers the surface tension of spray solutions, leading to an increase in spray coverage, the low foam properties may make it easier to handle than other organosilicone based sprea...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"