Formic Acid Generally Insoluble - Chinaprice: contact company for price
production of the intermediate of DMF etc. CAS number 141-53-7 this
product poisonous. Methods of protection see 'formic acid'. Generally as
intermediates for self-use. Available with inner plastic bags,
bag.inner. According to conventional chemical storage and transport.
Provisions White powder. Have water imbibition, has a mild formic acid
smell. Soluble in water and glycerin, slightly soluble in alcohol,
insoluble in ether. 1.919 g/cm3 density. Melting point 253.
For any questions and needs please contact us below
- Posted By: qingmao company
- Phone: 13730909681
- Address: qingdao yanji road, qingdao, China
Published date: September 6, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Chondroitin Sulfate Extracted From Shark Cartilage Health ElectrophoresisChemicals - Other - pointchem biotech limited china - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Only selects Shark Species which are not on the endangered list, therefore ensuring sustainability of this potential life saving supplement. Shark Chondroitin has more effect on human health than Bovine Chondroitin, that is the effect on Eczema and c...
BoraxChemicals - Other - QingDao Ya’Ao Chemicals Co., Ltd. - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Borax Molecular formula: Na2B4O7.10H2O CAS No.: 1303-96-4 Specification: Items Guaranteed Patameters Purity 95% min Water Insolunle Matter 0.04% max Carbonate 0.2% max Sulphate 0.2% max Chloride 0.05% max Fe 0.005% max Packing:25kg woven bag with PE ...
4 Propyl CyanobiphenylChemicals - Other - Shijiazhuang Huarui Scientific And Technological C - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
4-propyl-4'-cyanobiphenyl Synonyms: 4-Cyano-4'-propylbiphenyl CAS:58743-76- 3 Molecular formula: C16H15N Molecular weight: 221.30 Melt Point: 64~66℃ Appearance: White crystals Assay (GC): min. 99.5% packing: 25kg/cardboard drum Use: for liquid ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"