Fused Magnesium Stabilized Zirconia - Chinaprice: contact company for price
MgO, it is used in the special zirconia ceramic products, such as
grinding body, sizing muzzle, metallurgical slide, zirconium ring and
ceramic stricture piece, ect.
Physical and Chemical Properties
Code （%）chemical composition True desity
ZrO₂ Al₂O₃ Fe₂O₃ SiO₂ TiO₂ MgO
HR ≥91 ≤0.4. ≤0.2 2.8-4 70-90
Size 40mesh, 100mesh, 200mesh, 325mesh， according to customer’s requirement
Fused Magnesium Stabilized Zirconia
Please inquiry for your need now
- Phone: 15595864055
- Address: inside the power plant,Tianjia’an area,huainan ci, Huainan city , China
- Website: http://www.hr-zirconia.com
Published date: November 13, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Funsed Monoclinic Zirconia PowderChemicals - Other - Huainan Huarui High-temperature Material Science&T - China - November 13, 2012 - contact company for price
This product is produced using our pdtent technique, using azurite as raw material, going through the process of electro-cast, desilication, and followed by a series of refining process. Lt is the main material for Zirconia coloring material in ceram...
Fused Calcia Stabilized ZirconiaChemicals - Other - Huainan Huarui High-temperature Material Science&T - China - November 13, 2012 - contact company for price
This material is made of various grades of zirconia, adding calcia as stabilizer, using our patent technique. It is used to produce all kinds of zirconia ceramic and refractory products, such as refractory setter for electro-ceramic industry, Sizing ...
Ceramic Honeycomb SeriesChemicals - Other - Pingxiang Huanyu Catalysts & Chemical Packing Co., - China - November 8, 2012 - contact company for price
Ceramic honeycombs are a new kind of industrial ceramic product developed in recent years. They have a large surface area, higher air vent rate, good heat functions, stable chemical properties etc. At present, ceramic honeycombs are being used to pur...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"