L Ascorbic Acid Cas 50 81 7 Mf C6h8o6 - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Synonyms: 3-Keto-L-gulofuranolactone;3-Oxo-L-gulofuranolactone;3-oxo-l-gulofuranolactone(enolform);Adenex;Allercorb;Antiscorbic vitamin;antiscorbicvitamin;Antiscorbutic vitamin
mp 190-194 °C (dec.)
alpha 20.5 º (c=10, H2O)
density 1, 65 g/cm3
refractive index 21 ° (C=10, H2O)
solubility H2O: 50 mg/mL at 20 °C, clear, nearly colorless
color white to slightly yellow
Water Solubility 333 g/L (20 ºC)
Chemical Properties White crystals
Reactivity Profile L(+)-Ascorbic acid is a lactone. Reacts as a relatively strong reducing agent and decolorizes many dyes. Forms stable metal salts. Incompatible with oxidizers, dyes, alkalis, iron and copper. Also incompatible with ferric salts and salts of heavy metals, particularly copper, zinc and manganese .
- Phone: 18062666973
- Address: 496# Zhongshan Road,Wuhan,China, wuhan, China
- Website: http://www.yccreate.com
Published date: June 14, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
It Is White Crystal Fine Powder Which Has The Special Fragrance Like Cream CaramelChemicals - Other - Wuhan Yuancheng Gongchuang Technolgoy Co.,Ltd - China - June 14, 2013 - contact company for price
Methyl Maltol 118-71-8 CAS No.: 118-71-8 Purity: >99% Package: 25kg/cardboard drum; 0.5kg/plastic can Sample for test Methyl Maltol is a wide-spectrum sweetness enhancer, able to improve and fix the fume, and enhance the sweetness. It is applicabl...
Specification Enterprise StandardChemicals - Other - Wuhan Yuancheng Gongchuang Technolgoy Co.,Ltd - China - June 14, 2013 - contact company for price
D(+)-Glucose 207-757-8 AnotherName:6-(HYDROXYMETHYL)OXANE-2, 3, 4, 5-TETROL;D-(+)-Glucose anhydrous;DEXTROSE;Anhydrous dextrose;anhydrousdextrose;Candex CAS:207-757-8 Molecular Weight:180.16 Molecular Formula:C6H12O6 Assay: 98% Packing:25kg/drum Spec...
Identification By Ir HplcChemicals - Other - Wuhan Yuancheng Gongchuang Technolgoy Co.,Ltd - China - June 14, 2013 - contact company for price
Coenzyme Q10 303-98-0 CAS Number: 303-98-0 Chemical Formula: C59H90O4 Molecular Weight: 863.3576 Chemical name:2-(3, 7, 11, 15, 19, 23, 27, 31, 35, 39-decamethyl- 2, 6, 10, 14, 18, 22, 26, 30, 34, 38-tetracontadecaen-1-yl)-3-methyl-5, 6-dimethoxy-1, ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"