Map Molecular Formula Nh4h2po4 - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Character:The melting point is 190° C and density is 1.02g/mL(20° C, storage conditions is 2-8° C ). It dissolved in water, and the solubility is 368g/L (20 o C).
Uses:Used as wood, paper, fabric flame retardant, fiber processing and dispersing agent in dye industries.And the agent of fire retardant coating, extinguishing agent of dry powder fire, or fermentation agent and nutritional agnt in the food industry.Also used as a highly efficient N & P fertilizer.
Packing and storage:In 1-25kg, 50kg, 1000kg net bags, store at cool, dry and well ventilated place.
- Posted By: yaolongchem
- Phone: 86-838-647039
- Address: mianyuan town industry zone ,deyang, sichuan, China
- Website: http://www.yaolongchem.com
Published date: August 5, 2013 -
- Business Description: Our company is a professional company in the production of
phosphates,water soluble fertilizer products Co.,Ltd.
Sodium Formate 12289 HcoonaChemicals - Other - yaolongchem - China - July 31, 2013 - contact company for price
Alias: Sodium formate, HCOONa Molecular fromula: CHNaO2 CAS NO:141-53-7 MW:68.01 Chareacter:Room temperature is white or pale yellow crystalline solid , Solution of moisture , it deaaolves in water and oil.but is a litte solution of ethanol.Melting p...
Alias Potassium Dihydrogen PhosphateChemicals - Other - yaolongchem - China - July 31, 2013 - contact company for price
Alias:Potassium dihydrogen phosphate CAS NO. :7778-77-0 Molecular formula :KH2PO4 MW:136.08 Character:Colorless cubic crystallization or white crystal powder, melting point is 252.6℃.The relative density is 2.338, and it dissolves in water.Its ...
945 Zrp Zirconium Hydrogen PhosphateChemicals - Other - yaolongchem - China - July 31, 2013 - contact company for price
MF: α-Zr(HPO4)2 CAS No.: 13772-29-7 Zirconium content (represented on ZrO2): 38%-43% Water content: 4%-8%Zirconium hydrogen phosphate（α-ZrP） Appearance: white powder; odourless powder; dissolve in water and ethanol. Purity: 99...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"