Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer Powder - Chinaprice: contact company for price
GD- PCP is a new generation of admixture based on polycarboxylate chemistry.
GD- PCP is very effective in producing concretes with different levels of
workability including applications that require the use of
self- consolidating concrete ( SCC) . It meets ASTM C 494 requirements for
Type A, water- reducing, and Type F, high- range water- reducing, admixtures.
GD- PCP can be applied in hydraulic, electricity, port, bridge, railway,
tunnel and highway projects.
Purity ( % ) 98
Water Reducing Rate ( % ) ≥ 25
Solid content ( % ) 9.0~11.0
Chloride content ( % ) 0.01
Ammonia ( % ) ≤ 0.1
Air content ( % ) ≤ 6.0
The time difference of setting ( min) Initial setting - 90~ +120
Final setting /
Slump variation( 1h) ≤ 80mm
Ratio of compressive strength ( % ) 1d ≥ 170
3d ≥ 160
7d ≥ 150
28d ≥ 140
Features and Benefits
1. Excellent compatibility with various types of cements.
2. High water reducing rate, low dosage, and low slump loss.
3. Low chloride and alkali content, no corrosion to steel- bar.
4. High stability: no precipitation at low temperature.
5. Environmental friendly and nontoxic.
6. Handling and transportation flexibility.
GD- PCP dosage normally ranges from 0.15% to 06% of the weight of
cementitious material. Recommended dosage: 0.2% .
GD- PCP can be used directly. Put it into blender together with cement, sand,
stone and other additives. After dry mix, pour in blending water and fully
GD- PCP is always diluted to 10% to 20% concentration for use. For example,
to make 1 ton of 10% concentration solution, please fully dilute 100kg of
GD- PCP into 900kg of water.
When making RMC- use admixture with GD- PCP, a certain amount of retarding
agent and air- entraining agent need to be added in the 10% concentration
solution. On special occasions when slump loss of concrete speeds up and
segregation appears after casting, MNC- BS is also required. Here' s the
general formula to compound RMC- use admixture.
10% Solution: 980kg
Retarding Agent: 15- 20kg
Air- entraining Agent: 2kg
The dosage of the RMC- use admixture is 2- 2.5% by weight of cement.
25kg / woven bag with plastic liner.
20ft : 13- 14tons/ 20FCLwith pallets , 520bags; 1.3tons/ pallets . 10 pallets .
16tons/ 20FCL without pallets . 640bags .
40ft: : 26tons/ 40ft by pallets
T / T, L / C
within 10 workdays after receiving deposit or confirming L/ C
- Posted By: Jiangxi Grace Polytron Technologies Inc.
- Phone: 8607924218779
- Address: North part of Golden Industry park, Ruichang, China
- Website: http://www.chinagns.com
Published date: September 6, 2014 -
- Business Description: Jiangxi Grace Polytron Technologies Inc. is a high tech manufacturer of high performance polycarboxylete superplasticizers (PCE) and related concrete admixtures.
China high speed railway system CRCC approved.
* Polycarboxylic based ether acid, LIQUID :
1) GD PCR 50%/ 45% /40% solid content (water reduce cum early strength)
2) GD PCS 45% / 40% solid content (slump retention)
* Polycarboxylic based ether water reducer , POWDER, 99% min.
one compound and highly efficient water reducing agent instead of mother solution which base on local condition adapt to concretes, grouting, dry mix mortar.
* SNF Polynaphthalene Sulphonate ( purity >93%, Na2SO4<5% or <18%, powder )
* Concrete Accelerator (Liquid & Powder)
* Concrete Anti freezing agent (Powder)
We also provide compounds according to customers actual requirements of concrete and offer technical consultation&guidance.
Concrete Admixture And Raw MaterialsChemicals - Other - Jiangxi Grace Polytron Technologies Inc. - China - September 6, 2014 - contact company for price
Jiangxi Grace Polytron Technologies Inc. was corporated as a stock market listed ( code 663751) China based New and High- tech manufacturer of concrete admixtures. Initially invest more than USD20, 000, 000, with registered captical USD5, 000, 000, t...
High Range Polycarboxylate SuperplasticizerChemicals - Other - Jiangxi Grace Polytron Technologies Inc. - China - September 6, 2014 - contact company for price
Polycarboxylate superplasticizer 50% Description GD- PCR is a new generation of admixture based on polycarboxylate chemistry. GD- PCR is very effective in producing concretes with different levels of workability including applications that require th...
Sulfonate Naphthalene FormaldehydeChemicals - Other - Jiangxi Grace Polytron Technologies Inc. - China - September 6, 2014 - contact company for price
Sulfonate Naphthalene Formaldehyde ( SNF) ( Na2SO4 ≤ 5% ) Description SNF 5% is a high concentrate naphthalene- based superplasticizer, also named Naphthalene Sulfonate Formaldehyde Condensate ( NSF) , SNF, PNS, etc. . FDN contains no chloride....
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"