Pva High Strength And Modulus Fiber Supplier - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Molecular Weight: 44.05
1) High strength and high modulus PVA fiber is the good substitution of Asbestos and glass fiber.
2) It is widely used in building materials, such as cement board, non asbestos material for heat and attrition resistance, plastic and rubber reinforcement.
3) It is a good reinforcing material for upholstery and package.
4) It can also be used in making high strength fishing meshes, cables, safety nets.
5) With excellent ability of anti-alkali, High strength & modulus PVA fiber is suitable for any type of the cement.
- Posted By: Liwei chemical Co. Ltd
- Phone: 8602587654321
- Address: China, nanjing, China
- Website: http://www.china-pva.net
Published date: November 14, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Polyvinyl Alcohol SupplierChemicals - Other - Liwei chemical Co. Ltd - China - November 14, 2013 - contact company for price
CAS No.: 9002-89-5 Molecular Formula：[C2H4O]n Molecular Weight: 44.05 HS Code: 3905300000 Einecs No: 294-352-4 Application: Polyvinyl alcohol is an important chemical raw material, has good abrasion resistance, strong adhesion, oil and chemica...
Water Soluble Pva Cutting Fiber SupplierChemicals - Other - Liwei chemical Co. Ltd - China - November 14, 2013 - contact company for price
CAS No.: 9002-89-5 Molecular Formula：[C2H4O]n Molecular Weight: 44.05 Application: It is widely used in non-woven fabric, papermaking, spinning and weaving, medical treatment and health care, etc. Especially, woven or non-woven fabrics made fr...
Chemicals For Plastic And Metal CoatingChemicals - Other - Wealthy chem - Thailand - November 9, 2013 - contact company for price
We manufactured chemicals for plastic, metal manufacturer 1. Ultra sonic mold cleaner 2. Ultra sonic Silver cleaner 3. Silver polishing compound (wet & Dry process) 4. Aluminium bright dip (mat & gloss) 5. Steel bright dip (gloss) 6. Air craft cleane...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"