Pvc Zinc Stearate - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Stearate and Palm Zinc, density is 1.095g/ cm3. Melting point is 117-
125°C. Insoluble in water, with water absorption in the air, Non-toxic,
good skin adhesion, good lubrication.
Application: Metal soap powder. Used for the producing of face powder . Mainly used for the adhesive of face powder to increase the adhesion of face powder on the skin. Zinc Stearate is light and soft, being outside when join in other powder cosmetics to make face powder permeable easier.
Pvc Zinc Stearate
For any questions and needs please contact us below
- Posted By: xiner
- Phone: 860767094389
- Address: sjzhuanghedadao, jilong, China
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Sodium Tripolyphosphate Powder Processes EnablingChemicals - Other - xiner - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Properties:White granular or powder, Shown density: 0.35-0.9g/cm3, melting point 622. Very in water easily, The aqueous solution is characteristically basic.The pH value of 1% solution ranges from 9.2 to 10.0. Applications: STPP is a solid inorganic ...
Sodium Gluconate Dyring Crystal GranuleChemicals - Other - xiner - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Sodium gluconate 98% Properties: White crystal granule or powder Specification: Sodium gluconate 98% Tech grade Assay: - - -98% min Reducing substances: - -1.2% max Chloride:- - - 0.1% max Sulfate: - -0.05% max Lead: - -0.001% max As: - -0.0003% max ...
Antimony Trioxide Point Insoluble OrthorhombicChemicals - Other - xiner - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Properties: Melting point is 656°c, Boiling point is 1550°c , Relative density: 5.67, soluble in HCL, Potassium hydroxide, Sodium sulfide , tartaric acid, Concentrated sulfuric acid, concentrated nitric acid; insoluble in water, alcohol and dilute su...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"