Sodium Tripolyphosphate Stpp - Chinaprice: contact company for price
SO2)%, 64Min Fe%, 0.005Max Water-insoluble Matter%, 0.05Max PH 4.0-4.6
Heavy Metal(As Pb)% 0.001Max As% 0.0001Max Sodium Metabisulphite 64%
Food Grade Sodium Metabisulphite (As SO2)% 64Min Fe% 0.005Max Water-
insoluble Matter% 0.05Max PH 4.0-4.6 Pb% 0.002Max As% 0.0002Max
Please inquiry for your need now
- Posted By: SHANDONG HEDA INDUSTRY CO.,LIMITED
- Phone: 86053196717942
- Address: Shuangquan Town, Changqing Area, Jinan City, Shand, jinan, China
- Website: http://www.hedaind.com
Published date: September 14, 2012 -
- Business Description: SHANDONG HEDA INDUSTRY LIMITED is a major manufacturer of chemical raw materials in China mainland. Our products include basic organic and inorganic chemicals, pigments & dyestuffs, etc. which are widely used in paint & coating, food additive, water treatment, feed, fertilizer industry, etc.
Pure Sodium HydroxideChemicals - Other - Hermit Resource - Malaysia - May 18, 2016 - contact company for price
Caustic Soda ( Sodium Hydroxide) is a highly corrosive, odorless, non- flammable white solid. It is usually produced as shiny pellets or flakes, which are highly water- soluble, making a slippery solution. The 50% solution is slightly viscous. Causti...
Organic Palm WaxChemicals - Other - Hermit Resource - Malaysia - May 17, 2016 - contact company for price
The palm wax has good performance in emulsification, adhesiveness, attrition, dishaping, smoothening, and adjusting of viscidity and rigidity, it is one natural wax that mostly used in the world. It was well recognized after second half of 18th centu...
Gel Wax JellyChemicals - Other - Hermit Resource - Malaysia - May 17, 2016 - contact company for price
With rich expertise in this domain, we are engaged in offering quality assured Gel Wax. These waxes are widely used in candles, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics. Owing to their features like low viscosity, excellent hardness and insolubility in water Sp...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"