Supply Alpha D Glucose Pentaacetate - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Trade Name: α-D-Glucose Pentaacetate
Molecular Formula: C16H22O11
Molecular Weight: 390.34
CAS Number: 604-68-2
EC Numer: 2100732
Package: 25kgs/drum or as required by the customer.
Properties: α-D-glucose pentaacetate is white crystalline powder, they are insoluble in water and easy to soluble in ethanol, chloroform etc
Uses: They are mainly used in biochemical reaction and used as medicine intermediate.
Storage: Store in a tightly closed container.Store in a cool, dry area.
Expiration Date: 2 years.
- Posted By: Zhejiang Deyer Chemicals Co.,Ltd.
- Phone: 008657982270620
- Address: NO.1958,Liyu Road, Jinhua, China
- Website: http://www.deyerchem.com
Published date: September 9, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Lo 248 Silicone SurfactantChemicals - Other - LOCHEM INDUSTRIAL - China - September 9, 2013 - contact company for price
LO-248 is a trisiloxane ethoxylate and useful with a broad range of agrochemical formulations. LO-248 has features of low surface tension of spray solutions, wetter, super spreading, penetrate. We provide them at very reasonable price to our customer...
Lo 286 Silicone SurfactantChemicals - Other - LOCHEM INDUSTRIAL - China - September 9, 2013 - contact company for price
LO-286 is a superspreading surfactant based on a triloxane alkoxylate, lowers the surface tension of spray solutions, leading to an increase in spray coverage, the low foam properties may make it easier to handle than other organosilicone based sprea...
Supply Denatonium BenzoateChemicals - Other - Zhejiang Deyer Chemicals Co.,Ltd. - China - September 9, 2013 - contact company for price
Synonyms: Benzenemethanaminium, N-(2-((2, 6-dimethylphenyl) amino) -2-oxoethyl)- N, N-diethyl-, benzoate; Benzyldiethyl((2, 6- xylylcarbamoyl) methyl) ammonium benzoate; Lidocaine benzyl benzoate. Molecular Formula: C28H34N2O3 Molecular Weight: 446.5...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"