Zinc Borate Is Primarily Used As A Flame Retardant In Plastics And Cellulose Fibers Paper - Chinaprice: contact company for price
antimony trioxide and alumina trihydrate. It catalyzes formation of char
and creates a protective layer of glass. Zinc catalyzes the release of
halogens by forming zinc halides and zinc oxyhalides. In halogen-free
system, zinc borate can be used together with alumina trihydrate,
magnesium hydroxide, red phosphorus, or ammonium polyphosphate. During
burning the plastics, a porous borate ceramics is formed that protects
the underlying layers. In presence of silica, borosilicate glass can be
formed at plastic burning temperatures.
- Posted By: zibo xubei chemical co.,ltd
- Phone: 8613405333392
- Address: huantai road 666, zibo, China
- Website: http://www.xubeichem.com
Published date: July 24, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Platinum Cured Silicone Rubber For Tire MoldChemicals - Other - HONG YE CHEMICAL PLANT CO; LTD. - China - July 20, 2013 - contact company for price
Description of platinum cured silicone rubber platinum cure silicone rubber is a kind of translucent liquid , generally named two-components silicone rubber with mixing in 1:1 .It’s mainly suitable for tire molds making . Advantage of platinum cure s...
Pad Printing Of Making Silicon RubberChemicals - Other - HONG YE CHEMICAL PLANT CO; LTD. - China - July 20, 2013 - contact company for price
Pad Printing Silicon Rubber Usages: Pad printing silicone rubber is mainly use for printing irregular patterns on plastic toys, shampoo, pen, glass , electroplating toys and trade makers and so on . Pad Printing Silicon Rubber description Pad printin...
Platinum Cured Silicone RubberChemicals - Other - HONG YE CHEMICAL PLANT CO; LTD. - China - July 20, 2013 - contact company for price
Description of platinum cured silicone rubber platinum cure silicone rubber is a kind of FDA grade silicone , generally named two-components silicone rubber with translucent appearance, Part A and part B mixing in 1:1 .It’s suitable for molds making ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"