Chemicals Package 1309 Paramagnetic - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Other names: Ferric oxide, Hematite
Molecular Formula: Fe2O3
CAS number: 1309-37-1
Appearance: red-brown solid
Solubility in water insoluble
Iron(III) oxide—also known as ferric oxide, ferric iron, hematite, red iron oxide, synthetic maghemite, colcothar, or simply rust—is one of the several oxide compounds of iron, and has paramagnetic properties. Its chemical formula is Fe2O3.
Place of Origin: Tianjin, China
Normal Package: 25kg/bag
MinimumOrder Quantity: 23MT
Main Port of Dispatch: Tianjin, China
Thank you in advance for your consideration
- Posted By: Tianjin Jinyixin Chemical Co., Ltd
- Phone: 8602258018756
- Address: HongqiaoDistrict,Tianjin，HebeiAvenueShangdu, Tianjin, China
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
We Sell Iron OxideChemicals - Oxide - SHENYANG AIDEFU CHEMICAL CO.,LTD - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Molecular Formula: Fe2O3 CAS No.: 1309-37-2 Einecs No.: 215-570-8 Type: Iron Oxide Red, Yellow, Blue, Brown, Black, Green, Orange etc. Product Feature Appearance: Powder Product Specification/Models Specification: Iron Oxide Yellow: ITEM SPECIFICATIO...
Zinc Oxide Feed 20mts TileChemicals - Oxide - Qingdao Wantianda Chemical Co., Ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Product: Zinc Oxide Chemical Formula: ZnO CAS No: 1314-13-2 Appearance: White Powder Packing:25 kgs in net bag 20mts in 20’ FCL Usage: Rubber Industry, Paints Industry, Ceramics Industry, floor tile, glass, feed additive, etc Zinc Oxide Feel free to ...
Rare EarthChemicals - Oxide - Shanghai Tangge Industries&Trade Co.,Ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Dear Sir or Madem，We are a company who have been operating rare earth systems.Our products including Cerium Oxide, Terbium Oxide, Lanthanum Oxide, Praseodymium Neodymium Oxide and so on.We provide productions for Akzo Nobel, Allied Signal and ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"