Magnesium Powder For Fireworks - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Application: Pyrotechnics, metallurgy, etc
Package: 50kg/ iron drum
Technical or Pyrotechnical grade
Application: chemical raw material for fireworks
Appearance: gray powder
Apparent density 0.55g/cm³ ±0.10;
Purity: 99.8% min.;
Mesh 100 micrometer: 10 max.; Mesh 63 micrometer: 40 to 70
Magnesium is a highly flammable metal, but while it is easy
to ignite when powdered or shaved into thin strips, it is
difficult to ignite in mass or bulk. Once ignited, it is
difficult to extinguish, being able to burn in nitrogen
(forming magnesium nitride), carbon dioxide (forming
magnesium oxide and carbon) and water (forming magnesium
oxide and hydrogen). This property was used in incendiary
weapons used in the firebombing of cities in World War II,
the only practical civil defense being to smother a burning
flare under dry sand to exclude the atmosphere. On burning
in air, magnesium produces a brilliant white light which
includes strong ultraviolet. Thus magnesium powder (flash
powder) was used as a source of illumination in the early
days of photography. Later, magnesium ribbon was used in
electrically ignited flash bulbs. Magnesium powder is used
in the manufacture of fireworks and marine flares where a
brilliant white light is required. Flame temperatures of
magnesium and magnesium alloys can reach 3, 100 °C (3, 370 K;
5, 610 °F), [although flame height above the burning metal is
usually less than 300 mm (12 in). Magnesium may be used as
an ignition source for thermite, an otherwise difficult to
ignite mixture of aluminium and iron oxide powder.
- Posted By: Quanzhou Jubao Chemical Trading Dept.
- Phone: 8659522577181
- Address: A-10 Jubaoxincheng, Licheng District, Quanzhou, China
- Website: http://www.jbsurfacetreatment.com.cn
Published date: July 5, 2013 -
- Business Description: Our company is located in the city of Quanzhou, Fujian Province, the
southeast coast of China. Just about 100 kilometers away from Xiamen
Port, we are provided with superior location and convenient
Since being established in 1996, our company has specialized in Firework Material, measurement instrument and fishing tackle supply, and help partners from both developed and developing countries with their business.
The products and service we offer includes materials for fireworks and matches (Ba(NO3)2, KClO3, KClO4, NaClO3, Mg powder, Al Mg powder, etc.), measurement & analysis instruments (hardness tester and test blocks, gloss meters, etc.), fishing tackles, etc.
Our company provides sufficient resource for all kinds of firework materials you may need in China.
We promise that, though maybe not all of our products are the best, credibility is what we can always assure you. And we are willing to develop our scope of business to cooperate if you want to set foot in business in a new field.
Your phone call and any consultation will be highly appreciated and best satisfied by our high quality products and service.
Lanthanum Oxide La2o3Chemicals - Oxide - Chengdu Beyond Chemical Co., Ltd. - China - May 12, 2016 - contact company for price
Lanthanum Oxide CAS No. : 1312- 81- 8 Character: White powder, insoluble in water, soluble in mineral acids Molecular Formula: La2O3 Specification CODELAO- 5N- - - - - LAO- 4N- - - - - - LAO- 3N TREO>% - 99- 9897 La2O3/ REO>% - 99.999- - - - - ...
Lanthanum Cerium OxideChemicals - Oxide - Chengdu Beyond Chemical Co., Ltd. - China - May 12, 2016 - contact company for price
Lanthanum Cerium Oxide Mol Fm: La2O3Â· CeO2 Properties: White powder, insoluble in water, soluble in mineral acids Packing: Plastic woven bag inner with plastic bag. Net weight 25/ 50 kg Storage: Keep sealed and store in dry and cool places Applicati...
Skco 02 High Class White Cerium Oxide Glass Polishing PowderChemicals - Oxide - SANKEN GLASS COMPANY - China - May 5, 2016 - contact company for price
We sell various high quality Cerium Oxide Glass Polishing Powder with different models and functions. SKCO- 02 & SKCO- 03 are our hot sale models of Glass Polishing Powder. We look forward to offering you the best cerium oxide with highly economical ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"