Sell Mixed Gas Carbon Monoxide - Chinaprice: contact company for price
encountered in higher concentrations, although it is also produced in
normal animal metabolism in low quantities, and is thought to have some
normal biological functions. In the atmosphere it is spatially variable,
short lived, having a role in the formation of ground-level ozone.
Carbon monoxide is used in modified atmosphere packaging systems in the US, mainly with fresh meat
products such as beef, pork, and fish to keep them looking fresh. The carbon monoxide combines with
myoglobin to form carboxymyoglobin, a bright-cherry-red pigment. Carboxymyoglobin is more stable
than the oxygenated form of myoglobin, oxymyoglobin, which can become oxidized to the brown
pigment metmyoglobin. This stable red color can persist much longer than in normally packaged meat.
Typical levels of carbon monoxide used in the facilities that use this process are between 0.4% to 0.5%.
The technology was first given 'generally recognized as safe' (GRAS) status by the U.S. Food and Drug
Administration (FDA) in 2002 for use as a secondary packaging system, and does not require labeling. In
2004 the FDA approved CO as primary packaging method, declaring that CO does not mask spoilage
odor. Despite this ruling, the process remains controversial for fears that it masks spoilage. In 2007 a bill
was introduced to the United States House of Representatives to label modified atmosphere carbon
monoxide packaging as a color additive, but the bill died in subcommittee. The process is banned in
many other countries, including Japan, Singapore, and the European Union.
- Posted By: Central China Special Gas Co., Ltd.
- Phone: 867348755678
- Address: Jiefang Rd, Hengyang, China
- Website: http://www.ccsg.cn
Published date: May 30, 2013 -
- Business Description: Central China Special Gas (CCSG) Co., Ltd is specialized on gas
industry; our main product is industrial gases, specialty gases, gases
equipments. With Chinese booming economy, CCSG now is one of the most
active player on industrial and specialty gas in China. CCSG's products
Fluorogases: SF6, HF, CHF3, CF4, C2F6, C3F8, C4F8
Hydrocarbons: CH4, C2H4, C2H6, C3H6, C3H8
Rare gases: Helium, Neon, Argon, Krypton, Xenon
Calibration Standard Gases, mixtures
Other gases: D2, CO, H2, SO2, Cl2, HCL, N2O, NO, NO2...
Supply Ethylene OxideChemicals - Oxide - Central China Special Gas Co., Ltd. - China - May 30, 2013 - contact company for price
Ethylene Oxide also is named Epoxyethane, it is an organic compound, is a toxic carcinogen, is easy soluble in water, soluble in most organic solvents. Chemical property is very active, can have addition reaction with many organic compounds. Previous...
Nitric Oxide Nitrogen MonoxideChemicals - Oxide - Central China Special Gas Co., Ltd. - China - May 30, 2013 - contact company for price
Nitric oxide, or nitrogen oxide, also known as nitrogen monoxide, is a molecule with chemical formula NO. It is a free radical and is an important intermediate in the chemical industry. Nitric oxide is a by- product of combustion of substances in the...
Nitrous Oxide Laughing GasChemicals - Oxide - Central China Special Gas Co., Ltd. - China - May 30, 2013 - contact company for price
Nitrous oxide, commonly known as laughing gas, is a chemical compound with the formula N2O.Nitrous oxide can be used as an oxidizer in a rocket motor.In vehicle racing, nitrous oxide (often referred to as just 'nitrous') allows the engine to burn mor...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"