Titanium Dioxide Qlbd Iron Comprehensive - Chinaprice: contact company for price
enterprise with an integration of R&D, production and sales.
We could provide chemical materials, such as soda ash, caustic soda, TiO2, ZnO, Iron Oxide and so on.
For any questions and needs please contact us below
- Posted By: Beijing QLBD Chemical Co. Ltd
- Phone: 8613552217265
- Address: No44, Tongzhou Dis, Beijing, China, Beijing, China
- Website: http://www.beijingchem.com
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: Beijing QLBD Chemical Co. Ltd. is a comprehensive enterprise with an integration of R&D, production and sales.
We could provide chemical materials, such as soda ash, caustic soda, TiO2, ZnO,Iron Oxide and so on which are widely used in plastic, paints and ink, dyeing, paper, rubber, metal and steel, glass, food additives, water treatment industries
We Sell Iron OxideChemicals - Oxide - SHENYANG AIDEFU CHEMICAL CO.,LTD - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Molecular Formula: Fe2O3 CAS No.: 1309-37-2 Einecs No.: 215-570-8 Type: Iron Oxide Red, Yellow, Blue, Brown, Black, Green, Orange etc. Product Feature Appearance: Powder Product Specification/Models Specification: Iron Oxide Yellow: ITEM SPECIFICATIO...
Zinc Oxide Feed 20mts TileChemicals - Oxide - Qingdao Wantianda Chemical Co., Ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Product: Zinc Oxide Chemical Formula: ZnO CAS No: 1314-13-2 Appearance: White Powder Packing:25 kgs in net bag 20mts in 20’ FCL Usage: Rubber Industry, Paints Industry, Ceramics Industry, floor tile, glass, feed additive, etc Zinc Oxide Feel free to ...
Zinc Oxide Coloring Chemicals IndustriesChemicals - Oxide - Tianjin Weikete Import&Export Co.,Ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Firstly for the rubber industry, mainly used for natural rubber, latex and complex rubber active agent. Secondly for reinforcing agents and coloring agent. Can be used in the dope, ink, paper, medical, chemicals, ceramics, glass, matches, cables and ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"