Alanite Ga Series Thermostable Ink - Chinaprice: contact company for price
series inks, which prepared with special mixed-resin, extra fine fillers
and pigments, and so on, are not only feeling fine and smooth, but also
of good leveling and printability. The after-treatment on the presswork
is feasible, such as punching, drilling, cutting, etc. Excellent
adhesion. Chemical resistance, boiling and alcohol resistant. High
gloss. Light fastness. Ⅱ, Recommended Application ◆
Recommended substrate: Metal plates. Glass. Stainless Steel. Chinaware.
Porcelain enamel. Etc. Ⅲ, Proposed Operation Prepare: To
clean the surface with ALATIVE SC5 treater and make sure non-dust, non-
grease. To dilute the ink with 3-20% ALATIVE SR6 thinner（In order
to regulate the drying rate of ink , please make use of ALATIVE RR6 dry
retarder or ALATIVE SF3 dry accelerant）. Mesh count: 70T to 180T
Drying: Heat cure at 200℃-650℃in about 30 minutes. Cleaning:
To remove the stain and bad print with ALATIVE SC6 remover before heat
cure, and to clear the screen plate with ALATIVE CC6 cleaner.
Ⅳ, Color & Packaging Color: More than 20 kinds of colors for
selection and with professional mixed-color service. Packaging:
Alanite Ga Series Thermostable Ink
Feel free to contact us with all your questions
- Posted By: Aco·Amen Chemical Technology Ltd.
- Phone: 08676933203847
- Address: No.53, Xiaobu, Fenggang, Dongguan, China
- Website: http://www.acoamen.com
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: Aco•Amen Chemical Technology Ltd., committed to the development of the four industries, "Aco•Amin" printing supplies, "Aco•Amen" chemical additives, "Aco•Amen" surface treatment raw materials, "Aco•Amon" lubricants. He widely services in many fields, the packaging and printing industries, the production of paint and ink, electroplating industry, machinery manufacturing and transmission industries.
Aco•Amin printing supplies: Pad and screen printing ink. Metal, glass and ceramic printing ink. Printing ink for UV coat and plating surface. Printing ink for hardening PC and PMMA. PP and PET ink. Rubber ink. Craft ink for stone, wood. Stretchable ink for leather and nylon. Process ink for advertising. Instrument and nameplates special inks. Anti counterfeiting watermark ink. Special IMD ink. Special water based varnish and so on.
Aco•Amen chemical additives: Solvent based Rheological agents for spray. Retarder. Anti static and anti adhesion paste. Activator, Handling agents. Stains cleaning agents; Water borne Ultra fine powder wetting and dispersing agent. Organic pigment wetting and dispersing agent. High thixotropic rheological agent. High shear rheology agent. Long term suppression foam. Quick defoaming agents. Anti mildew and anti corrosion agents and so on.
Aco•Amen raw materials of surface treatment: Protect paint for vacuum plating. Protective paint for ion plating. Insulated paint for corrosion. Protect paint for metal oxide. Protect paint for glass etching. Protective paint for abrasive blasting. Peelable protective paint. Deplate protective paint, and so on.
Aco•Amon lubricats: Industrial machinery lubrication. Circulating lubricating oil. Lubricants for food processing. Lubricants for car, shipping and rotating equipment. Sealants and piston lubricants.
Aco•Amen Chemical Technology Ltd., belongs to AMMEN Imperial Group.
From the moment being founded, AMMEN Imperial Group is always holding his belief of client orientation, being honest and faithful and seeking for greater perfection. He makes tireless efforts on an aim to integrate different channels of resources and to promote the development of this industry, so as to form a corporate culture including the factors as follows: a fundamental principle of good faith, a promptly response, a quality guarantee and a none time limit communication.
During the development process, AMMEN Imperial Group has gained clients trust widely, based on his excellent professional ethics, the first class commercial standing, high qualified products, perfect dispatching services and professional technical support.
Looking into the future, AMMEN Imperial Group expects to work closely with both our clients and our colleagues in order to obtain more accomplishments.
Chrome Yellow Inks Formula CoatingsChemicals - Paint - Qingdao Luhong trading co. ,ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Chemical Formula: C17H10N2Na2O6S CAS RN.: 6054-97-3 Usage: Coatings, plastics and inks, good quality/price ratio. Chrome Yellow Feel free to contact us with all your questions
Ultramarine BlueChemicals - Paint - Tianjin Huge Roc Enterprises Co., Ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
ultramarine blue The ultramarine blue is the most commonly used blue earth pigment. High-Grade production Advantages: 1.The better strict control of chromatic coordinates 2.The better strict control of particle distribution 3.The batter Scatter 4.Ver...
Basic Chromium SulphateChemicals - Paint - huahaiinter - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Item Index I II Cr2O3% 24-26 21-23 Basicity % 32-34 38-42 Fe %, 0.1 0.1 Water insoluble matter %.≤ 0.1 0.1 Basic Chromium Sulphate Thank you in advance for your consideration
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"