Uv Offset Inks - Chinaprice: contact company for price
packaging, Wine boxes, Trade mark, Plastic stationary, Types of card
products etc. 2) Instructions: a. Add 1-5% professional UV Varnish
will may reduce inks viscosity and increase inks liquidity. b. Add
UV Medium will reduce color density. c. Add≤5% UV viscosity
reducer under reducing tack or stringing condition. d. The products
suitable for planographic printing and rotary printing.
Uv Offset Inks
Please inquiry for your need now
- Posted By: guangzhou splendid trading co,.ltd
- Phone: 86013719087807
- Address: #16 da dao road, guangzhou, China
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: our company estabished in 1990.specialise in screen printing ink, uv ink and welder equipment.
our products include:UV Foaming Inks, UV Matt Lamination Varnish , UV Frosting Inks, UV Matt Varnish, UV Silk Screen Inks, UV Offset Inks etc.
Wood PaintChemicals - Paint - GUANGDONG ORIENT RESIN CO.,LTD - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
wood paint, water based wood paint . this is the most environmental protect wood paint. 100 % no toxic, 100% environmental protect.High solid content.no odor. Wood Paint Please see our contact information below
Car Paint SeriesChemicals - Paint - FOSHAN HIMENS CHEMICAL INDUSTRIAL CO.LTD - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Denso car paint products range: 1.2K epoxy primer with epoxy hardener and epoxy thinner. 2.2K ms filling primer 3.1K plastic primer 4.1K primer surfacer(nc grey primer) 5.1K nitro putty 6.1K basecoats& tinter(1K basecoat-13 silver colors, 11 pearl co...
Zinc Oxide Glass Grade WovenChemicals - Paint - Tianjin Guonuo Zhongsheng Chemical Co.,ltd - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Product Name: zinc oxide CAS 1314-13-2 Molecular formula: ZnO Molecular weight: 81.39 Appearance: white non-crystalline powder Uses: for rubber, paint, enamel, glass, ceramics and other chemical industry. Low-grade zinc oxide for lithopone, ceramics ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"