Cenospheres Microspheres - Russiaprice: 0.60 Dollar US$
The chemical composition of the main component of the cenospheres is silicon oxide SiO2 (45-60%), aluminium oxide Al2O3 (15-40%), iron oxide Fe2O3 (1.0-10%), calcium oxide CaO (1.5- 4.5%), potassium oxide K2O (2.0-4.5%) and other certain oxides that make up the balance of the content are typically less than 1.0%.
Due to the unique set of physical and chemical characteristics of the cenospheres, they are used in the manufacturing of various composite materials. They are used in solving technical issues that require: reduction in the weight material with a low thermal conductivity, high strength, volume efficiency, increased resistance to erosion and aggressive environments.
- Posted By: BPN International
- Phone: 812-6480096
- Address: Serdobol'skaya, Saint Petersburg, Russia
- Website: http://bpn-international.com/
Published date: July 25, 2016 -
- Business Description: ased on years of experience working with the largest manufacturers of chemical raw materials, the company BPN International for more than 10 years, is a reliable partner on the Russian domestic market of service companies in the oil and gas industry. We trust in the work, as the Russian companies and representatives of foreign entities. Initially, the company has been a priority for the saturation of the Russian market the best foreign solutions in the chemical industry for the oil and gas industry.
Since 2012 it has been established cooperation and modernized production for the production of inert granular materials in Perm and in 2015. proinvestirovanoskladskoy complex reservoir storage, natural microsphere material waste. Adjusted consumption in domestic and foreign markets. (Novosibirsk).
Today, the company BPN International – is a young, dynamically developing scientific and production company that is committed to working in foreign markets to provide quality Russian raw materials for various industries.
Gilonite Synthetic Gilsonite Sa 100Chemicals - Powders - BPN International - Russia - July 25, 2016 - 900.00 Dollar US$
Synthetic Asphalt is a watersoluble, polyanionic sulfonated asphalt. Applications: Synthetic Asphalt used in the drilling industry for processing any water-based drilling fluids. Synthetic Asphalt is designed to block cracks in a wellbore thereby pre...
Sulphonated AsphaltChemicals - Powders - BPN International - Russia - July 25, 2016 - 900.00 Dollar US$
We offer you information on the use of sulphonated asphalt in the following industries: The main consumer of sulphonated asphalt is oil industry. Sulphonated asphalt is a component of drilling fluids for those made with an aqueous or oil-based.As par...
White Fused Alumina H And X Competitive PriceChemicals - Powders - Henan Hengxin Industrial&Mineral Products Co.， Ltd - China - July 13, 2016 - 800.00 Dollar US$
White fused alumina is produced from high purity alumina in electric arc furnaces at temperatures over 2000℃ under carefully controlled conditions. which is followed by a slow solidification process and crushed into different grit sizes for different...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"