Diatomite Supported Copper Hydroxide Nanowires - Chinaprice: check with company for price
Product use: For nano wettable powder synthesis, and no need to smash and process.
- Posted By: SuZhou Canfuo NanoTechnology Co,.LTD
- Phone: 8651269209808
- Address: Building 5,NO.369 LuShan Road.SuZhou City,JiangSu , Suzhou, China
- Website: http://www.canfuo.com
Published date: August 9, 2016 -
- Business Description: Kindly note that we can offer: Copper nanoparticle, Nickel nanopowder,
Copper oxide nanowires, Copper hydroxide nanorods, Nano nickel coated
copper powder, Nano Cupric sulfate basic, Nano basic copper carbonate,
Nano nickel-cobalt powder, Ultranfine copper powder, Ultranfine Ni
coated Cu powder, Ultranfine nickel powder, Ultranfine copper oxide
powder, Ultranfine copper carbonate basic, Ultranfine copper
oxychloride, Cupric acetate, Copper sulfate basic, Copper oxychloride,
Copper sulfate crystal, Copper hydroxide, Cupric carbonate basic, Copper
Supported Copper Hydroxide NanowiresChemicals - Powders - SuZhou Canfuo NanoTechnology Co,.LTD - China - August 9, 2016 - check with company for price
The supported nano raw pesticide is specially developed for copper preparations, including copper hydroxide and carrier. The carrier was added when processed copper preparations and no need to add again in the post processing of copper compounds.The ...
Expanded Glass BeadsChemicals - Powders - BPN International - Russia - July 25, 2016 - 0.80 Dollar US$
Expanded Glass beads (foam glass, cellular glass) - it is a heat-insulating material consisting of a sealed non-communicating between a glass of bubbles. Foam glass has a closed-cell structure, which ensures vapor permeability and water resistance. t...
Cenospheres MicrospheresChemicals - Powders - BPN International - Russia - July 25, 2016 - 0.60 Dollar US$
The aluminosilicate microspheres (cenospheres) are hollow aluminosilicate glass ceramic beads ranging in size from 400-500 microns 20-50mkm (most often - from 100 to 250 microns), which are formed during high-temperature combustion of pulverized coal...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"