Honokiol Magnolia Officinalis Extract Cas No 35354 74 6 - Chinaprice: contact company for price
relatively small molecular weight of 266 grams/mole. This molecule is
found in several species of the genus magnolia including M. officinalis,
obovata, and grandifolia. It is an isomer of another compound also found
in magnolia materials called magnolol, which has 1000 times the
antioxidant potential of vitamin E. The dried bark of M. officinalis
usually has about 1-5% hanokiol and 2-10% magnolol.
- Phone: 8673184213302
- Address: No.186,Lugu Valley Garden Road, High-tech Develop, Changsha, China
- Website: http://www.staherb.com/en/index.asp
Published date: July 8, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Amygdalin Vb 17 Banaba Leaf Extract Cas No 29883 15 6Chemicals - Powders - Changsha Staherb Natural Ingredients Co., Ltd. - China - July 8, 2013 - contact company for price
Amygdalin C20H27NO11, is a glycoside initially isolated from the seeds of the tree Prunus dulcis, also known as bitter almonds, Amygdalin is a plant compound that contains sugar and produces cyanide. It is found in small quantities in the kernels of ...
Emodin Cas 518 82 1 50 98Chemicals - Powders - Changsha Staherb Natural Ingredients Co., Ltd. - China - July 8, 2013 - contact company for price
Emodin Anthraquinones represent a large family of compounds having diverse biological properties. Emodin (1, 3, 8-trihydroxy-6- methylanthraquinone) is a naturally occurring anthraquinone present in the roots and barks of numerous plants, molds, and ...
Dihydromyricetin Dmy Cas No 27200 12 0Chemicals - Powders - Changsha Staherb Natural Ingredients Co., Ltd. - China - July 8, 2013 - contact company for price
Action: 1. A natural antioxidant with good prospects, preventing the forming of the thrombus, anti-tumor, anti-inflammatory 2. Clear the free radical 3. Antimicrobial effects 4. The regulation of blood sugar, blood lipid. 5. The potential action of d...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"