Epoxidized Soybean Oil Eso - Chinaprice: contact company for price
is used as a plasticizer and stabilizer in plastic materials, especially
PVC and its copolymers.
Epoxidized Soybean oil is the most readily available and one of the lowest-cost vegetable oils in the world. Epoxidized soybean oil is the result of the oxidation of soybean oil with hydrogen peroxide and either acetic or formic acid. Epoxidized soybean oil is industrially available in large volume at a relatively low price.
- Posted By: Zibo Will Industry Co., Ltd
- Phone: 865335492568
- Address: Zichuan Ceramic Park, Zibo Shandong, China, zibo, China
- Website: http://www.zbwillchem.com
Published date: December 19, 2013 -
- Business Description: ADC blowing agent,Epoxidized Soybean Oil, alumina products
Grommets Other Customer Molded Rubber Products Oil Seal ChinaChemicals - PVC - COS Plastic & Rubber Co., Ltd. - China - November 28, 2013 - contact company for price
COS Plastic & Rubber Co., Ltd. is a civilian enterprise which specialized in developing and manufacturing plastic and rubber products. It owns international first-class equipments, advanced technology and excellent managers. Cooperating with plastic ...
Seals Shaft Mechanical Seal National Oil Crank Rubber O RingChemicals - PVC - COS Plastic & Rubber Co., Ltd. - China - November 28, 2013 - contact company for price
We offer Hydraulic Seals Pneumatic Seals Rotary Shaft Seals Valve Stem Seal Oil Seals O-Ring / Y-Ring Gaskets Rubber Bushing Rubber Buffers Washers Grommets other customer molded rubber products Our Material natural rubber, silicon, NBR, BR, CR, PTFE...
Fig 100 Hammer UnionChemicals - PVC - Hebei Rui Ming Rubber&Plastic Co.,Ltd - China - November 26, 2013 - contact company for price
We offer a wide range of standard and sour gas hammer unions. Each union is carefully inspected to assure long, dependable service in the most extreme conditions. Color coded for quick identification Unique identification for sour gas unions Some inc...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"