Ornithine Alpha Ketoglutarate Okg - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Ornithine alpha- ketoglutarate ( OKG) is a supplement that has been around for awhile. It is being studied for its many virtues including maintaining muscle mass , but that was not always the case.
OKG is an ionic salt made up of one molecule ornithine and two molecules of alpha- ketoglutarate. OKG has been reported to speed up healing time among burn patients and those with severe wounds, such as post- operative patients. Other studies have examined its role in cancer, gut health, chronic malnourishment among the elderly, childrens’ growth in disease states and those with a compromised immune system. It has also been examined among healthy individuals who want to maintain or increase muscle mass.
OKG has been taken in levels of 10g per day for as long as six weeks without reported side effects. The only side effect that has been reported is diarrhea in dosages above 15g per day. 3 OKG has not been reported in scientific literature to negatively interact with other nutritional supplements or medications. It has been reported as a popular amino acid supplement among healthy individuals taken in recommended amounts without side effects.
OKG has had a wonderful journey through science and seems to be a great addition among healthy individuals who want to maintain muscle mass and/ or to increase muscle mass; and among those who are challenged with clinical conditions involving muscle breakdown. Research has shown that in these individuals, OKG helps to lower protein breakdown in muscles, maintain protein production and keep nitrogen in balance. These functions are what help maintain muscle mass and keep muscles strong. Of course, other studies are needed to help uncover additional benefits of OKG. So whether you are young or old, challenged with clinical conditions or a little concerned about Sarcopenia, OKG can be an amazing addition to your supplement regimen.
- Phone: 8618188938018
- Address: No. 388, Huangshan Rd, Tianyuan District, Zhuzhou, China
Published date: August 26, 2014 -
- Business Description: Zhuzhou Yuancheng Hezhong Technology Development Co., Ltd. was founded in 2013, a branch of "Yuancheng" Group, which is located in Tianyuan District, Zhuzhou City The Economic Centre of Changsha Zhuzhou and Xiangtan Cities Group. It is a large high tech chemical enterprise which specialized in fine chemicals , flavors and fragrances, food additives, pharmaceutical raw material and intermediates. Companies affiliated factory has advanced production equipment and plants, perfect quality assurance and control system, whole set of High Pressure Liquid Chromatography/Gas Chromatography/UV Spectrophotometer to conduct effective product analysis and monitoring. Company factory has passed ISO9001 quality system certification and international KOSHER certification.
Zhuzhou Yuancheng Hezhong Technology Development Co., Ltd. based in chemical industry, lead by food chemical market. Complete e commerce networks make guarantee for timely service to the world customers. To meet the needs of customers, each product is elite, which is recommended and selected by professional and experienced technicals for customers. The company has independent import and export rights, products exported to foreign markets with high quality and good service, established good business relationship with other countries in Europe, America, Asia, etc. All the staffs will make unremitting efforts to strive for outstanding quality, make excellent brand and service the market by first class products.
D Glucosamine Sulfate Cas No 14999 43 0 29031 19 4Chemicals - Reagents - Zhuzhou Yuancheng Hezhong Technology Development C - China - August 26, 2014 - contact company for price
D- Glucosamine sulfate CAS No. : 14999- 43- 0, 29031- 19- 4 EINECS No. : 239- 088- 2 Molecular Fomular: C6H13NO5. H2SO4 Molecular Weight: 277.25 Molecular Structure: Appearance: white powder Assay: ≥ 98% Usage: Purposes: pharmaceutical raw mate...
D Glucosamine Hydrochloride Cas No 66 84 2Chemicals - Reagents - Zhuzhou Yuancheng Hezhong Technology Development C - China - August 26, 2014 - contact company for price
D- Glucosamine hydrochloride Alias: 2- Amino- 2- deoxy- D- glucose hydrochloride Chitosamine hydrochloride CAS No. : 66- 84- 2 Appearance: white crystalline powders Organic Volatile Impurities: Meets the requirements of USP32 EINECS: 200- 638- 1 Mole...
Hmb Ca Cas 135236 72 5Chemicals - Reagents - Zhuzhou Yuancheng Hezhong Technology Development C - China - August 26, 2014 - contact company for price
HMB- Ca Other names: beta- methylbutyrate CAS: 135236- 72- 5 Total Content 99.0% Min HMB Assay 78.0% Min Ca Assay 13.5 to 15.0% Loss on drying 7.5% Max Residue on Ignition 0.2% Max Heavy Metal( As Pb) 10ppm Max As 1ppm Max CD 1ppm Max Hg 0.1ppm Max M...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"