Polypeptides Powder Hgh Fragment 176 191 - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Growth Hormone peptide fragment 176- 191, also known as HGH Frag 176- 191, is a modified form of amino acids 176- 191 of the GH polypeptide. Investigators at Monash University discovered that the fat- reducing effects of GH appear to be controlled by a small region near one end of the Growth Hormone molecule. This region, which consists of amino acids 176- 191, is less than 10% of the total size of the GH molecule and appears to have no effect on growth or insulin resistance. It works by mimicking the way natural Growth Hormone regulates fat metabolism but without the adverse effects on blood sugar or growth that is seen with unmodified Growth Hormone. Like Growth Hormone, the hgH fragment 176- 191 stimulates lipolysis ( the breakdown or destruction of fat) and inhibits lipogenesis ( the transformation of nonfat food materials into body fat) both in laboratory testing and in animals and humans.
Laboratory Tests and Fat Loss
In laboratory tests on fat cells from rodents, pigs, dogs, and humans, the hgH fragment released fat specifically from obese fat cells but not from lean ones, reduced new fat accumulation in all fat cells, enhanced the burning of fat. In rodents ( rats and mice) , hgH fragment reduced body fat in obese animals but, enhanced fat burning without changing food consumption or inducing growth ( as it does not increase IGF levels) or any other unwanted Growth Hormone effect. Research dosages of 500mcg of the hgH fragment 176- 191 daily for 30 days did show a reduction of body fat in the mid abdominal area in both obese, over- weight, and average built people.
Fragment 176- 191 as an Active HGH Truncated Peptide
hgH fragment 176- 191 is an analog of the growth hormone- releasing factor ( GRF) which signals the effects of growth hormone. It is a 15- mer peptide residue of the C- terminus of HGH to which tyrosine is added at the N- terminal end. This synthetically produced hormone is very common to weightlifters and bodybuilders because of a number of physical benefits. Studies claimed that it actually acts on the reduction of excessive adipose tissues such as those in the abdominal area, increase in muscle mass, and enhances the lipid content of the body.
These segments of the synthetic peptide hgH 176- 191 have been investigated for their in vivo effects in laboratory mice musculus. Research results have shown that hgH 176- 191 have resulted to a short- period increase in blood glucose and a more sustained increase in plasma insulin, together with other fragments such as 172- 191, 177- 191 and 178- 191. In addition, the researchers have suggested that functionality of the peptide depends not only in the informational sequence but should also have the correct physical configuration ( Ng and Borstein 1978) . Also, this fragment, being a region of high accessibility to proteases and also rich in proline, have been demonstrated to affect the conformational change in the cytoplasmic domain of the band 3 of erythrocyte membrane protein by serving as the hinge for the pivoting of the two subdomains. This then suggest that such residue is significant in conformational changes be serving as sites for peripheral protein binding in some body cells ( Low et al. 1984) .
In another study of Ng et al. ( 2000) on animal subjects, they found out that a 500mcg dosage of the said hormone increased the lipolytic activity in adipose tissues without having negative influence in the blood glucose level. Furthermore, though it behaves like a human growth hormone ( hgH) , it does not causes hyperglycemia because it does not compete with hgH receptors ( Wu et al. 1993) . Because of such effects, researchers have suggested that it might be used for the elimination of excess abdominal fat which is a significant aspect of HIV- associated lipodystrophy.
The ( hgH fragment 176- 191) exhibits the ability to burn through stubborn adipose tissue, while increasing energy expenditure, muscle mass, and fat oxidation. All studies have pointed to the fact that the fragment is an effective treatment for obesity and fat loss, and much safer than its Human Growth Hormone counterpart.
- Phone: 8618188938018
- Address: No. 388, Huangshan Rd, Tianyuan District, Zhuzhou, China
Published date: September 4, 2014 -
- Business Description: Zhuzhou Yuancheng Hezhong Technology Development Co., Ltd. was founded in 2013, a branch of "Yuancheng" Group, which is located in Tianyuan District, Zhuzhou City The Economic Centre of Changsha Zhuzhou and Xiangtan Cities Group. It is a large high tech chemical enterprise which specialized in fine chemicals , flavors and fragrances, food additives, pharmaceutical raw material and intermediates. Companies affiliated factory has advanced production equipment and plants, perfect quality assurance and control system, whole set of High Pressure Liquid Chromatography/Gas Chromatography/UV Spectrophotometer to conduct effective product analysis and monitoring. Company factory has passed ISO9001 quality system certification and international KOSHER certification.
Zhuzhou Yuancheng Hezhong Technology Development Co., Ltd. based in chemical industry, lead by food chemical market. Complete e commerce networks make guarantee for timely service to the world customers. To meet the needs of customers, each product is elite, which is recommended and selected by professional and experienced technicals for customers. The company has independent import and export rights, products exported to foreign markets with high quality and good service, established good business relationship with other countries in Europe, America, Asia, etc. All the staffs will make unremitting efforts to strive for outstanding quality, make excellent brand and service the market by first class products.
Polyprptides Powder Oxytocin AcetateChemicals - Reagents - Zhuzhou Yuancheng Hezhong Technology Development C - China - September 4, 2014 - contact company for price
Oxytocin Acetate Cas No. : 50- 56- 6 Molecular Formula: C43H66N12O12S2 Molecular Weight: 1007.2 Purity ( HPLC) : 98.0% min. Appearance: White powder Single Impurity ( HPLC) : 1.0% max Amino Acid Composition: ±10% of theoretical Peptide Content ( N% )...
Polypeptides Powder Ornipressin AcetateChemicals - Reagents - Zhuzhou Yuancheng Hezhong Technology Development C - China - September 4, 2014 - contact company for price
Ornipressin Acetate Sequence: H- Cys- Tyr- Phe- Gln- Asn- Cys- Pro- Orn- Gly- NH2 Cas No. : 3397- 23- 7 Molecular Formula: C45H63N13O12S2 Molecular Weight: 1042.2 Purity ( HPLC) : 98.0% min. Appearance: White powder Single Impurity ( HPLC) : 1.0% max...
Polypeptides Powder Pramlintide AcetateChemicals - Reagents - Zhuzhou Yuancheng Hezhong Technology Development C - China - September 4, 2014 - contact company for price
Pramlintide Acetate Cas No. : 196078- 30- 5 Molecular Formula: C171H267N51O53S2 Molecular Weight: 8949.47 Purity ( HPLC) : 98.0% min. Appearance: White powder Single Impurity ( HPLC) : 1.0% max Amino Acid Composition: ±10% of theoretical Peptide Cont...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"