Reagen Rc Combo Kit - USAprice: check with company for price
REAGEN™ RC Combo kit is a lateral and Qualitative Flow Assay Designed to Detect Both Residues ractopamine and clenbuterol in swine urine 1-2ppb.
This Test is Designed for Rapid field Use or Reference Lab Settings.
The unique features of the kit are:
• Rapid strip test method (10 minutes)
• No sample preparation required
• High sensitivity
• High reproducibility
Shelf life:12 months
- Posted By: REAGEN LLC
- Phone: 856-727-0251
- Address: 102 Commerce Dr. Unit 8, Moorestown, Moorestown, New Jersey, USA
- Website: http://www.reagen.us
Published date: October 19, 2016 -
- Business Description: REAGEN LLC is a high-tech bio-medical enterprise located,We focus on designing and producing all kinds of ELISA kits including:
clinical disease detecting kits
food & feed safety test kits
animal epidemic virus detecting kits
kits for research
microplate readers & washers
other related instruments and equipment
Reagen Aflatoxin M1 Strip Test KitChemicals - Reagents - REAGEN LLC - USA - October 19, 2016 - check with company for price
Aflatoxin m1 strip test kit RNS 92008 Product Description REAGEN™ Aflatoxin M1 Strip Test kit is a qualitative and rapid lateral flow assay, designed to detect Aflatoxin M1 residues in raw commingled cow’s milk at 0.5ppb. The unique features of the k...
Reagen Fluoroquinolone Elisa Kit Rapid MilkChemicals - Reagents - REAGEN LLC - USA - October 19, 2016 - check with company for price
Fluoroquinolones (Milk) Strip Test Kit RNS92009 Product Description REAGEN™ Fluoroquinolone Strip Test Kit is a Qualitative and Rapid lateral Flow Assay Designed to Detect fluoroquinolone antibiotic Residues in raw commingled Cow's Milk. The unique f...
Reagen Aflatoxin B1 Rapid Test KitChemicals - Reagents - REAGEN LLC - USA - October 19, 2016 - check with company for price
Aflatoxin b1 rapid test kit RNS92011 Product Description REAGEN™ Aflatoxin b1 rapid test kit is a lateral Qualitative Flow Assay Designed to Detect Aflatoxin B1 Residues in Milk and feed samples. This Test is Designed for field or Reference Lab Use S...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"