Reagen Ttx Strip Kit - USAprice: check with company for price
REAGEN™ TTX strip kit is a rapid lateral flow assay designed to detect cow TTX residues in fish.This immunochromatographic assay eliminates the need for a heating block. This test is designed for field use or reference lab settings.
The unique features of the kit are:
Rapid strip test method, 10-20 minutes
High affinity antibody method that requires no heating step
No sample preparation
Shelf Life:6 months
- Posted By: REAGEN LLC
- Phone: 856-727-0251
- Address: 102 Commerce Dr. Unit 8, Moorestown, Moorestown, New Jersey, USA
- Website: http://www.reagen.us
Published date: October 19, 2016 -
- Business Description: REAGEN LLC is a high-tech bio-medical enterprise located,We focus on designing and producing all kinds of ELISA kits including:
clinical disease detecting kits
food & feed safety test kits
animal epidemic virus detecting kits
kits for research
microplate readers & washers
other related instruments and equipment
Reagen Elisa E Coli O157 H7 Kit RapidChemicals - Reagents - REAGEN LLC - USA - October 19, 2016 - check with company for price
E. coli O157:H7 Test Strip Kit RNS92002 REAGEN™ E. coli O157:H7 Test Strip Kit is a qualitative, rapid test for the presumptive qualitative detection of E. coli O157:H7 from a variety of foods. The unique features of the kit are: Rapid (10-40min), Ra...
Reagen Rc Combo KitChemicals - Reagents - REAGEN LLC - USA - October 19, 2016 - check with company for price
RC Combo Kit RNS92016 Product Description REAGEN™ RC Combo kit is a lateral and Qualitative Flow Assay Designed to Detect Both Residues ractopamine and clenbuterol in swine urine 1-2ppb. This Test is Designed for Rapid field Use or Reference Lab Sett...
Reagen Aflatoxin M1 Strip Test KitChemicals - Reagents - REAGEN LLC - USA - October 19, 2016 - check with company for price
Aflatoxin m1 strip test kit RNS 92008 Product Description REAGEN™ Aflatoxin M1 Strip Test kit is a qualitative and rapid lateral flow assay, designed to detect Aflatoxin M1 residues in raw commingled cow’s milk at 0.5ppb. The unique features of the k...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"