Silicone For Concrete Molds Making - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Silicone for concrete molds making applications
Silicone is mainly used for concrete statue, concrete veneer, concrete paving, concrete fountain, faux stone, man-made stone and all kinds of concrete products .
Silicone rubber for concrete molds making features
Silicon for concrete molds making is white flowing liquid with general hardness of 22-50 shore A after curing with features:
(1) high tensile & tear strength
(2) high duplication times
(3) Low linear shrinkage
(4) resistance to high-temperature
(5) Low shrinkage and non-deformation
(6)resistance to acid-alkali and expansion
Silicon rubber for concrete molds operation instructions
Step One: Take 100g of part A and add 2g of part B and mix the silicone rubber and curing agent evenly.
Step Two: vacuum pumping
Without exception, this step takes less than 10 minutes.
Note: The time for vacuum-pumping should be less than 3 to 5 minutes, otherwise, once the silicone rubber has cross-link reaction during vacuum pumping process, it will not be operated.
Step Three: Pouring the vacuumed silicone mixture into the frame with original concrete mold.
Shelf life for silicon rubber concrete molds
10 to12months, when stored in a dry and cool place under the room temperature 25.
Packing for silicon rubber for concrete molds
1kg/ bottle , 5 kg/drum vacuumed packing, 25kgs/drum vacuumed packing, 200 kg/drum
For more information , pls feel free to contact Ms Orianna
office no. :0086-755-89948013
Welcome to our website www dot szrl dot n
- Posted By: HONG YE CHEMICAL PLANT CO; LTD.
- Phone: 86075589948013
- Address: Building A, No.3, Hongling First Road, Liulian Shi, Guangdong, China
- Website: http://www.szrl.net
Published date: July 30, 2013 -
- Business Description: We are a joint venture specializing in the manufacturing of molding silicon rubber, mold duplicating rubber for resin craft making, special silicon for manual molding, shoe mold rubber, pad printing silicon, silicon oil, 107 based DMC etc for plastic toys factories. With a product line of tens of categories, we can offer quick copying with precise contraction ratio (up to two thousand) for mold making. To reach the internationally leading quality standard with competitive price is our best ambition that merits your trust.
It is our solemn commitment that any of our products with quality problems will be replaced within 3 months after purchase; we offer on site follow up service for product demonstration, free customer service to solve technical training on pad printing silicon usage and rubber head making .What you need is also what we pursue .We are committed to back you up in producing first class products. Let us join hands and strive for mutual prosperity.
Our company is a manufacturer of silicone rubber for mold making. And our products have the advantage of good fluidity, high tensile and tear strength and high copy times. Besides we will provide you catalyst and technical service in free.
Liquid Silicone For Gypsum MoldsChemicals - Reagents - HONG YE CHEMICAL PLANT CO; LTD. - China - July 30, 2013 - contact company for price
Liquid Silicone for gypsum molds Liquid Silicone rubber for gypsum applications Liquid Silicone rubber can used for gypsum crafts, gypsum statues, gypsum ceiling rose, gypsum columns, gypsum line, gypsum ceiling board, and all kinds of gypsum decorat...
Recombinant Proteinase K For Research Use OnlyChemicals - Reagents - China Shanghai Yaxin Biotechnology Co. Ltd - China - July 12, 2013 - contact company for price
Recombinant Proteinase K For research use only ALTERNATE NAMES:Protease K, Endopeptidase K, Tritirachium alkaline proteinase AMOUNT:100 mg, 500 mg, 1 g, 10 g MOL. WEIGHT:28.9 kDa FORM:Lyophilized ACTIVITY:>40 units/mg UNIT DEFINITION: One unit is ...
Aminopyrazine Model 5049 61 6Chemicals - Reagents - Wuhan Wufang Albert Pharmaceutical&Chemical Co.,Lt - China - July 12, 2013 - contact company for price
CAS No.: 5049-61-6 Molecular Formula: C4H5N3 Molecular Formula: 95.1 Appearance:slightly yellow to beige crystalline powder. Density:1.216 g/cm3 Boiling Point:250.9 °C at 760 mm Melting Point:117-120℃ Flash Point:129.1 °C Solubility:soluble in ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"