Bio Diesel Ion Exchange Resin - Chinaprice: contact company for price
BC800 is a dry bead form polystyrene sulphonate cation exchange resin. It has excellent physical and chemical properties such as high capacity and operating capacity, lower pressure drop, well physical and chemical stability. The product is used in the removal of glycerine and soaps from biodiesel. It can remove soaps and salts simultaneously. It can be as dehydrating agent, catalysts
Appearance:Black / Dark brown spherical beads
PolymerMatrix Structure :Styrene - DVB
Capacityin Volume mmol/ml≥1.8
ShippingWeight g/ml 0.78– 0.83
Densityg/ml 1.17– 1.22
WholeBead Rate %≥99
- Posted By: Suzhou Bojie Resin Technology Co., Ltd
- Phone: 8651269290539
- Address: No.3188, Renmin Road, Suzhou, China
- Website: http://www.bojieresin.com
Published date: July 9, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Phenium Extraction ResinChemicals - Resins - Suzhou Bojie Resin Technology Co., Ltd - China - July 9, 2013 - contact company for price
Recovery of rhenium and molybdenum from the sulfuric solutions which solutions are very common in production of molybdenum and copper. Ion exchange resins are commonly used to remove trace levels and to concentrate precious metals such as Uranium, Go...
Uranium Extraction ResinChemicals - Resins - Suzhou Bojie Resin Technology Co., Ltd - China - July 9, 2013 - contact company for price
Tailored for extraction of uranyl sulfate complexes from the acidic leachates originated from In-Situ-Leaching (ISL), batch or heap leaching processes, particularly suitable for use in ‘Resin-in-Pulp’ processes. Ion exchange resins are commonly used ...
Gold Extraction ResinChemicals - Resins - Suzhou Bojie Resin Technology Co., Ltd - China - July 9, 2013 - contact company for price
Designed for effective recovery of aurocyanide complexes obtained from the alkaline cyanide processing of gold ores. Ion exchange resins are commonly used to remove trace levels and to concentrate precious metals such as Uranium, Gold, Molybdenum, Rh...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"