Copolymer Mp 35 - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Good anti-corrosion ability
MP35 has good binding property as a result of its special molecular structure in which ester bond is resistance to hydrolysis and combined chlorine atom is very stable. So MP35 can be used to produce hign quality paints with good water resistance, salt resistance and chemical resistance.
No reactive double bond, MP35 resin’ molecular isn’t easily acidized and degraded. The molecular are also with excellent light stability and don’t easily turn yellow or atomise. The existence of each bond gives the moleculars good internal plasticization. So the resins are flexible enough and do not require additional plasticizer. They also will not gradually cracking that caused by migration of plasticizer.
MP35 contain copolymer of vinyl chloride ester, which ensure the paints good adhesion on various materials. Even on the surface of aluminum or zinc, the paints still have good adhesion.
MP35 is easily compatible with other resins in paints, and can modify and improve the characteristics of paints, which for mulated by drying oils, tars and bitumen.
MP35 is soluble in aromatic and halohydrocarbon, esters, ketones, glycol, ester acetates and some glycol ethers. Aliphatic hydrocarbons and alcohols are diluents and not true solvents for MP35.
MP35 is compatible with vinyl chloride copolymers, unsaturated polyester resins, cyclohexanone resins, aldehyde resins, coumarone resins, hydrocarbon resins, urea resins, alkyd resins modified by oil and fatty acids, natural resins, drying oil, plasticizers, tars, and bitumen.
MP35 contain chlorine atom, which gives the resins fireproof ability. With addition of other flame resistant pigment, filler and fire retardant, they can be used in fire retardant paint for construction and other fields.
Copolymer Mp 35
Feel free to contact us with all your questions
- Posted By: Jiangsu Liside Chemical plant Co.,Ltd
- Phone: 8652386600008007
- Address: North suburb of Jiangyan City, Taizhou, China
- Website: http://www.liside.com
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
PolypropyleneChemicals - Resins - Qingdao Jiangchen Chemical Co.,Ltd. - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Dear Purchase Manager, Good day! This is emily from Qingdao Jiangchen Chemical Co., Ltd， qualified by ISO certificate, our factory specialize in manufacturing and marketing basic chemical raw materials which are widely used in the Paint & Coat...
100 Biodegradable Plastic ResinChemicals - Resins - Guangzhou Changkang Green Technology Co.,Ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Material: Corn starch Feature: Biodegradable, compstable Color: Light yellow Density: 1.2~1.25g/cm3 Appearance: Granule Application: Film blowing, bags Biodegradability: 100%biodegradable Specifications 1. Made from corn starch 2. Eco-friendly 3. 100...
Hdpe Sinopec Molding FilmChemicals - Resins - kkl chemicals Co.,Ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
We could supply virgin HDPE/LDPE/PP, which is manufactured by SINOPEC, it include injection grade, blow molding grade, film grade, pipe grade and so on ! mmsmile2011[at]hotmail.com Hdpe Thank you in advance for your consideration
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"