Uranium Extraction Resin - Chinaprice: contact company for price
leachates originated from In-Situ-Leaching (ISL), batch or heap leaching
processes, particularly suitable for use in ‘Resin-in-Pulp’ processes.
Ion exchange resins are commonly used to remove trace levels and to concentrate precious metals such as Uranium, Gold, Molybdenum, Rhenium, Nickel, Copper and other valuable metals. The metals are then reconered by various specialty regeneration technique or incinerating the resin.
- Posted By: Suzhou Bojie Resin Technology Co., Ltd
- Phone: 8651269290539
- Address: No.3188, Renmin Road, Suzhou, China
- Website: http://www.bojieresin.com
Published date: July 9, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Phenium Extraction ResinChemicals - Resins - Suzhou Bojie Resin Technology Co., Ltd - China - July 9, 2013 - contact company for price
Recovery of rhenium and molybdenum from the sulfuric solutions which solutions are very common in production of molybdenum and copper. Ion exchange resins are commonly used to remove trace levels and to concentrate precious metals such as Uranium, Go...
Sell 100 Biodegradable Starch Based ResinChemicals - Resins - Guangzhou Changkang Green Technology Co.,LTD - China - June 27, 2013 - contact company for price
1. Basic information 1).resin for biodegradable bags 2).Film blowing grade 3).Eco-friendly products 4). EN13432 certified 2. Product Description The resin is based on corn starch, which is a kind of renewable material .It is a fully biodegradable and...
Tp5050 Carboxyl Saturated Polyester Resin For Powder CoatingChemicals - Resins - TECH-POWER(HUANGSHAN)CO.LTD - China - June 14, 2013 - contact company for price
CAS NO.35176-78-4 MF:C25H34O12 SYNONYM:BENZENE-1, 3-DICARBOXYLTC ACID, DIMETH GENERAL DESCRIPTION TP5050 is a Carboxyl Saturated Polyester Resin which is cured with Epoxy Resin (50:50) to produce the Hybrid Powder Coating providing excellent flow-abi...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"