1kg Standard Container Desiccant - Chinaprice: 5.29 Dollar US$
what is topdry h1000?
topdry h1000 is the new generation of transport protection for the reduction of dew point and control of condensation. topdry h1000 helps keep the dew point temperature below the actual temperature, even when the actual temperature drops within the shipping container due to day-to-night temperature fluctuations. if a shipping container is loaded during the day with temperatures above 90° f and the relative humidity is above 90% rh, then the possibility of condensation occurring is substantial when the temperature begins to drop.topdry h1000 is innovative design allows water vapor to easily enter the interior of the bag, where it is transformed into a thick gel and will not leak or escape.
the recommended usage for topdry h1000 is between 4 to 6 bags for a standard 20-foot shipping container, and between 10 to 12 bags for a standard 40-foot shipping container. place bags print side up on top of cargo or on the fixating hook of the container.
glossary of terms
relative humidity - related to the amount of water vapor suspended or "held" in the air.
dew point - the point at which condensation begins to form as a liquid or ice on the surface of an object.
dew point temperature - the temperature at which water vapor in the atmosphere begins to condense onto a surface forming liquid water or ice.
condensation will occur if the surface temperature of an object is equal or lower
than the dew point temperature. if the relative humidity is lowered, the dew
point temperature is also lowered.
topdry container desiccant is available in the following configurations:
250 gram, 500 gram, 750 gram and 2000 gram
* also avialable with lace.
1. at 90% rh @ 25° c the absorption capacity of each bag will be approximately 280% of its weight.
2. continues to reduce the relative humidity down to levels below 40% rh, which decreases the dew point temperature even further.
3. has the ability to protect shipments from start to finish, through all temperature ranges and relative humidity variances.
4. completely safe, non-toxic materials. topdry desiccants may be disposed with regular waste.
topdry h1000 dew point control
starting at 90° f and 90% rh
bulk packaged grains & milled products
bagged or canned
paints & varnishes
canned fruits & vegetables
- Posted By: LINDIA CHEMICAL (GUANGZHOU) CO LTD
- Phone: +86-1314 8900777
- Address: Xingye Road, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
- Website: http://www.topdryer.com
Published date: August 15, 2016 -
- Business Description: Lindia Chemical specializes exclusively on products and services that help customers all over the world avoid moisture damage. So far, we have been developing a product range offering innovative moisture protection technology for containers and packaging.
High Stability Potting Silicone Gel With MoistureproofChemicals - Silica - Guangzhou Usilicone chemical material Co.,Ltd - China - July 9, 2016 - 12.00 Dollar US$
NOTE 1, The mixture should be sealed and stored in a dry environment at room temperature, and should be used as soon as possible, to avoid wastage. 2, The product don’t belong to dangerous goods, but avoid contacting skin and eyes. 3, The product is ...
Silicone Grease For Domestic Appliance With High Thermal ConductionChemicals - Silica - Guangzhou Usilicone chemical material Co.,Ltd - China - July 9, 2016 - 9.00 Dollar US$
OUR ADVANTAGE Our company is committed to providing superior solution about silicone rubber for customers, we have long-term cooperation with many famous customers of industry and listed company. Appearance White Paste Penetration 170~300(1/10mm, 25℃...
Single Component Adhesive With High PropertyChemicals - Silica - Guangzhou Usilicone chemical material Co.,Ltd - China - June 20, 2016 - 5.00 Dollar US$
Tensile strength ≥1.5(MPa) Elongation At Break ≥150(%) Shear strength ≥2.0(MPa) Hardness 35~45(Shore A) Temperature Range -60~200(℃) Volume resistivity 2.2×1015 (Ω·cm) Dielectric strength 20 (kV/mm) Thermal conductivity ≥0.8[W/(m·k)] Dielectric const...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"