Heat Resistant Silica Glass Fiber Baking Mat - Chinaprice: contact company for price
2 100% food grade fiberglass and silicone with FDA & LFGB approved
3 Heat resistant, can be used 4000 times repeatedly
4 For -40 ~ 250°C and can withstand sudden temperature changes
5 Can prevent food sticking, very convenient to take food, an indispensable items in the kitchen.
6 It can be rolled up for storage, does not occupy space.
7 Factory direct sales prices, avoid too many intermediate links, the greatest degree of customer feedback
It can be used as dinner mat, table mat, heat insulation pad, dough pad, cake baking sheet, Pizza sheet, silicone fiberglass mat and so on.
- Phone: 8618962537081
- Address: Tongxin Road No. 4, Wanping town, Wujiang District, Suzhou, China
Published date: December 7, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Silicone Baking Mat Non Stick And ReusableChemicals - Silica - Suzhou Aoke Rubber Technology Ltd - China - November 25, 2013 - contact company for price
Silicon baking liner was made of nontoxic silicone, coated on fiberglass fabric.It is assured that the bakeries will halve their cost if they use this mat instead of the baking paper. We can provide the OEM service and produce any size, any shape, an...
Microsilica Silica FumeChemicals - Silica - hubei zhengdong chemical co.,ltd. - China - October 9, 2013 - contact company for price
SILICA FUME IN CONCRETE Silica fume is used in concrete. When it is used in concrete, it acts as a filler and as a cementitious material. The small silica fume particles fill spaces between cement particles and between the cement past matrix and aggr...
Eco Friendly Vci DesiccantChemicals - Silica - John & Eundong Co., Ltd. - Korea - October 1, 2013 - contact company for price
John & Eundong Co., Ltd. manufactures and exports of the eco-friendly CANTRUSTVCI® Volatile Corrosion Inhibitors (VCI) and EDClean® industrial detergents. We would like to introduce VCI Desiccant. VCI DESICCANT absorbs moisture and releases corrosion...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"