Manual Molding Silicone Rubber Bush Sole Molds - Chinaprice: contact company for price
molding silicone rubber
1. Good elasticity
3. Heat resistance
4. Low shrinkage
a. Applications of Manual Molding Silicone Rubber
Manual Molding Silicone Rubber is mainly used for model design of manual mold, PVC plastic molds, cement products, low melting point alloy molds, alloy toys, plastic toys, electronics, handicrafts, stationery, large-scale sculpture, reproduction of cultural relic, shoe sole molds, pad printing allocation, Electronic equipment antivibration, etc.
b. Model Codes of Manual Molding Silicone Rubber
HY-528# is applicable to make molds of smaller products and the production will be 2-3 pieces.
HY-540#, compared to other two types, for its moderate hardness and better quality & performance, its production will be 20-30 pieces.
HY-570# is applicable to large size products duplications and Electronic equipment antivibration.
c. Operation Instructions for Manual Molding Silicone Rubber
RTV-2 Manual Molding Silicone Rubber is a flowable liquid, and the quality has nothing to do with the color. It consists of two component. Part A is a flowable liquid silicone rubber, part B is the curing agent. Firstly, after your previous work of dealing with the original model, take some liquid silicone rubber , add 2%-3% curing agent of the amount of silicon, and mix them evenly. Then after vacuum-pumping the mixture, you can pour it into the mold frame. The silicone mold will cured in 2-3 hours.
Note: The time for vacuum-pumping should be less than 3—5 mins, otherwise, once the silicone rubber has cross-link reaction during vacuumizing, it will not be operated.
FAQ of manual molding silicone rubber –
How to prevent silicone manual molds getting sticky?
The main reason for this problem is that you do not handle the products or original molds well, then you should deal with the original mold or products carefully before molding. Such as for the products with a complicated pattern or a unsmoothed surface, you should polish and clean the products after which it will be molded , then spray the release agent. Normally, the release agent can be Vaseline , detergent. liquid wax Etc. In practical process, you can bush different release agent according to different material.
The second reason is that the operator pour the silicone into the mold when the mixture is mixed evenly, then the finish silicone mold will not cure and dry entirely.
Manual Molding Silicone Rubber
Please see our contact information below
- Posted By: Shenzhen Hong Ye Jie Technology Co., Ltd.
- Phone: 18938867525
- Address: Building A, No.3, Hongling First Road, Liulian Shi, shenzhen, China
- Website: http://www.sellsilicone.com
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Silicone OilChemicals - Silica - singsun silicone group - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Manufacturing Adhesives, Heat Transfer, Vacuum pump, Vacuum coating, Film/Special Effects, Lubricants, Chemical Processing and so on Silicone Oil Please inquiry for your need now
Anti Slip Silicone CoasterChemicals - Silica - Shenzhen Rongen silicone rubber co.,ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Anti slip silicone coaster Item no.:RG-500 Size:14cm x 14cm These coasters will adhere themselves to the surface, but can be easily remove and will not leave any residue behind. Our anti slip coasters are made from silicone, so have excellent grip qu...
Fused Silcia Nozzle Brick For Coke Oven Hot RepairChemicals - Silica - Luoyang Maile Refractroy Co.,Ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Fused silica brick is a new product which was developed by the founder of our company-an experienced expert in silica refractory, it has better thermal shock resistance, much lower thermal expansion, and perform excellently for hot repair for coke ov...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"