Single Component Sealant With Good Water Proof - Chinaprice: 6.00 Dollar US$
Appearance White paste
Relative density 1.60~1.70(g/cm3)
Surface drying time ≤15(min)
After the curing
Tensile strength ≥1.5(MPa)
Elongation At Break ≥150(%)
Shear strength ≥2.0(MPa)
Hardness 35~45(Shore A)
Temperature Range -60~200(℃)
Volume resistivity 2.2×1015 (Ω·cm)
Dielectric strength 20 (kV/mm)
Thermal conductivity ≥0.8[W/(m·k)]
Dielectric constant 3.12(1.2MHz)
Packaging: 100mL / tube, 100tubes / box.
- Phone: +86 13728414609
- Address: Room 1206, Science Avenue 97, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
- Website: http://www.usilicone.com
Published date: June 20, 2016 -
- Business Description: Our company has abundant experiences about R&D, especially we have advantage in clothing leather/ daily chemical/ paper making/ food and beverage/ medical treatment/ kitchen/ car accessory/ intellectual product and so on
Thermal Gap Pad For Ev 18650 BatteryChemicals - Silica - Shenzhen Goldlink Tongda Electronics Co., Ltd - China - October 18, 2016 - 14.30 Dollar US$
Introduction Low Density & Low Hardness Thermal pad series offers a high thermal conductivity and a low thermal resistance solution that outperforms common thermal pad and solution. This series of products are resilient and good amount of deforma...
Silicone Thermal Gap FillerChemicals - Silica - Shenzhen Goldlink Tongda Electronics Co., Ltd - China - October 18, 2016 - 12.01 Dollar US$
Introduction Silicone thermal gap filler (themral putty gel)is Syringe packaging, automated production, high temperature resistance, and 100% thermal curing putty. XK-G series is a silicone based, high performance thermal Gel, filling with a variety ...
Silicone Free Thermal Putty GelChemicals - Silica - Shenzhen Goldlink Tongda Electronics Co., Ltd - China - October 18, 2016 - 12.20 Dollar US$
Introduction: Silicone free thermal gap filler is Syringe packaging, automated production, high temperature, non-corrosive to metal, 100% thermal curing putty. XK-GN series is a high thermal performance Gel, it based on TPR, Filled with a variety of ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"