Thermal Pad With Fiberglass - Chinaprice: 11.80 Dollar US$
This series of products are reinforced by fiberglass and resilient, suitable for large institutional design tolerances. Product is Double-layer structure, reinforcing with special ultra-thin fabric. Good resistance to punching, strip type, Malformation designs. Two-sided self-adhesive and never recede. No corrosion to the Copper surface. Completely non-toxic and green products accord to international requirements
Designed for low-stress application
Fiberglass reinforced for puncture, shear and tear resistance
- Phone: 8675527579310
- Address: Block 45 Baoan Dist, Shenzhen, China
- Website: http://www.glpoly.com.cn
Published date: October 18, 2016 -
- Business Description: Founded in 1997, engaging in the design, development and manufacture of Thermal Interface Materials(Soft thermal conductive Silicone thermal pad, Silicone Thermal Grease, Silicone Thermal Putty pad, Silicone Thermal Tape, Silicone Gel, Non silicone gap filler, silicone free thermal pad, non silicone grease.
We are committed to becoming a leading enterprise in the field of thermal interface materials. No significant quality complaint for 18 consecutive years. At Goldlink, developing high quality Thermal Interface Materials and Thermal Solution for electronics industry is our first priority.
Silicone Thermal Putty PadChemicals - Silica - Shenzhen Goldlink Tongda Electronics Co., Ltd - China - October 18, 2016 - 8.70 Dollar US$
Introduction: High thermal performance and reliability for irregular surface. Excellent flowability and gap filling capacity under low bearing capacity and high compressive load Features: High reliability High compressibility low bearing capacity App...
Thermally Conductive InsulatorChemicals - Silica - Shenzhen Goldlink Tongda Electronics Co., Ltd - China - October 18, 2016 - 5.30 Dollar US$
Introduction: Unlike traditional low thermal conductivity fiberglass with ceramic powder filler, XK-F series thermally conductive insulator is a composite of high performance ceramic filler and 30um thin fiberglass, achieving high thermal conductivit...
Silicone Free Thermal FiberglassChemicals - Silica - Shenzhen Goldlink Tongda Electronics Co., Ltd - China - October 18, 2016 - 4.90 Dollar US$
Introduction: Non-silicone thermally conductive fiberglass (silicone free thermally conductive insulator) for silicone-sensitive applications. (EX: LED, Telecom and Aerospace ). XK-FN: ceramic filled and polyester resins coated either side Features: ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"