Adipic Acid Js 12 06 - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Molecular weight:146.14 Appearance: white crystal Fusion
point:152centigrade Boiling point:337centigrade Density:1.36 Flash
point:232centigrade Packing:200kg/drum, drying surrounding and airproof
storage. Product Description: Adipic acid is the organic compound with
the formula (CH2)4(COOH)2. From the industrial perspective, it is the
most important dicarboxylic acid: About 2.5 billion kilograms of this
white crystalline powder are produced annually, mainly as a precursor
for the production of nylon. Adipic acid otherwise rarely occurs in
nature. Uses: By far the majority of the 2.5 billion kg of adipic acid
produced annually is used as monomer for the production of nylon by a
polycondensation reaction with hexamethylene diamine forming 6, 6-nylon.
Other major applications also involve polymers: it is a monomer for
production of Polyurethane and its esters are plasticizers, especially
in PVC. In medicine: Adipic acid has been incorporated into controlled-
release formulation matrix tablets to obtain pH-independent release for
both weakly basic and weakly acidic drugs. It has also been
incorporated into the polymeric coating of hydrophilic monolithic
systems to modulate the intragel pH, resulting in zero-order release of
a hydrophilic drug. The disintegration at intestinal pH of the enteric
polymer shellac has been reported to improve when adipic acid was used
as a pore-forming agent without affecting release in the acidic media.
Other controlled-release formulations have included adipic acid with
the intention of obtaining a late-burst release profile. In foods:
Small but significant amounts of adipic acid are used as a food
ingredient as a flavorant and gelling aid. It is used in some calcium
carbonate antacids to make them tart.
Adipic Acid Js 12 06
For any questions and needs please contact us below
- Posted By: Dongying Jusen Chemical Co. Ltd.
- Phone: 865468398767
- Address: Changyun Building Room 322, Xier Road No.544, Dongying, China
Published date: September 21, 2012 -
- Business Description: Dongying Jusen Chemical Co.,Ltd, is located in Dongying City, Shandong Province, China. Our company is one of the largest enterprises in China, specializing in chemicals, Pharmaceutical APIs and Intermediates.Dongying Jusen Chemical Co.,Ltd. is registered as a professional enterprise approved by relevant national authorities. We establish long term cooperative relationships with clients depend on our rich experience, reasonable price and good service. We take product quality as the key point of our development. Our products have been exported to more than 30 countries, such as USA, Europe, Japan, Korea, South East Asia, South American and Africa, etc.
Chemical Division: Main Chemicals: Food additive & Biology chemicals; Pigments, colorants for paints, inks & plastic; Feed additive & Agriculture chemicals; Battery, Plating, Textile, Paper making, Industry Chemicals , and other organic & inorganic Chemicals.
Dibasic Esters Dbe Js 12 05Chemicals - Solvents / Detergents - Dongying Jusen Chemical Co. Ltd. - China - September 21, 2012 - contact company for price
Product name: Dibasic esters(DBE) CAS: 95481-62-2 Molecular formula:C21H36O12 Molecular weight:480.5033 Appearance: colorless liquid Boiling point:228.7centigrade Density:1.080-1.096(20centigrade) Refractive index:1.4180 Viscosity:2.4 Flash point:107...
Sec Butyl Acetate Js 12 03 65289Chemicals - Solvents / Detergents - Dongying Jusen Chemical Co. Ltd. - China - September 21, 2012 - contact company for price
Product name: Sec-butyl acetate CAS: 105-46-4 Molecular formula:C6H12O2 Molecular weight:116.16 Appearance: colorless liquid Fusion point:- 98.9centigrade Boiling point:112.3centigrade Density:0.86 Saturated vapor pressure(SVP):2.00kPa/25centigrade F...
Dibasic Ester DbeChemicals - Solvents / Detergents - Ruistars Industrial Co.,Limited - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
DBE is a mixture of dibasic acid ester. Its main ingredient is Dimethyl succinate CH3OOC(CH2)2COOCH3, Dimethyl succinate CH3OOC(CH2)3COOCH3, Dimethyl adipate CH3OOC(CH2)4COOCH3. It is the unique constituent that makes the DBE become a non-toxic color...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"