Calcium Phosphide Js 12 28 - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Molecular weight:182.18 Appearance: red-brown crystalline powder or grey
lumps Fusion point:1600centigrade Density:2.51
Packing 200kg/drum, drying surrounding and airproof storage.
Product Description: Calcium phosphide (CP, Ca3P2) is a chemical is used
in incendiary bombs. It has the appearance of red-brown crystalline
powder or grey lumps, with melting point of 1600 centigrade. Its trade
name is Photophor for the incendiary use or Polytanol for the use as
rodenticide. It may be formed by reaction of the elements. On contact
with acids or water, calcium phosphide releases phosphine, which ignites
spontaneously. Metal phosphides have been used as rodenticides. A
mixture of food and calcium phosphide is left where the rodents can eat
it. The acid in the digestive system of the rodent reacts with the
phosphide to generate the toxic phosphine gas. This method of vermin
control has possible use in places where rodents immune to many of the
common poisons have appeared. Other pesticides similar to calcium
phosphide are zinc phosphide and aluminium phosphide. Calcium phosphide
is also used in fireworks, torpedoes, self-igniting naval pyrotechnic
flares, and various water-activated ammunition. During 1920s and 1930s,
Charles Kingsford Smith used separate buoyant canisters of calcium
carbide and calcium phosphide as naval flares lasting up to ten minutes.
It is speculated that calcium phosphide was an ingredient of some
ancient Greek fire formulas. Calcium phosphide is a common impurity in
calcium carbide, which may cause the resulting phosphine-contaminated
acetylene to ignite spontaneously.
Calcium Phosphide Js 12 28
Please inquiry for your need now
- Posted By: Dongying Jusen Chemical Co. Ltd.
- Phone: 865468398767
- Address: Changyun Building Room 322, Xier Road No.544, Dongying, China
Published date: September 21, 2012 -
- Business Description: Dongying Jusen Chemical Co.,Ltd, is located in Dongying City, Shandong Province, China. Our company is one of the largest enterprises in China, specializing in chemicals, Pharmaceutical APIs and Intermediates.Dongying Jusen Chemical Co.,Ltd. is registered as a professional enterprise approved by relevant national authorities. We establish long term cooperative relationships with clients depend on our rich experience, reasonable price and good service. We take product quality as the key point of our development. Our products have been exported to more than 30 countries, such as USA, Europe, Japan, Korea, South East Asia, South American and Africa, etc.
Chemical Division: Main Chemicals: Food additive & Biology chemicals; Pigments, colorants for paints, inks & plastic; Feed additive & Agriculture chemicals; Battery, Plating, Textile, Paper making, Industry Chemicals , and other organic & inorganic Chemicals.
Adipic Acid Js 12 06Chemicals - Solvents / Detergents - Dongying Jusen Chemical Co. Ltd. - China - September 21, 2012 - contact company for price
Product name: Adipic acid CAS: 124-04-9 Molecular formula:C6H10O4 Molecular weight:146.14 Appearance: white crystal Fusion point:152centigrade Boiling point:337centigrade Density:1.36 Flash point:232centigrade Packing:200kg/drum, drying surrounding a...
Dibutyl Phthalate Js 12 07 65289Chemicals - Solvents / Detergents - Dongying Jusen Chemical Co. Ltd. - China - September 21, 2012 - contact company for price
Product name: Dibutyl phthalate CAS: 84-74-2 Molecular formula:C16H22O4 Appearance: colorless liquid Fusion point:-35centigrade Boiling point:340centigrade Density:1.05 (20centigrade) Saturated vapor pressure(SVP):1.58kPa/200centigrade Flash point:17...
Copper Sulfate 65288 Js 12 08Chemicals - Solvents / Detergents - Dongying Jusen Chemical Co. Ltd. - China - September 21, 2012 - contact company for price
Product name: Copper sulfate CAS: 7758-98-7 Molecular formula:CuSO4 Molecular weight:249.68 Appearance: blue crystal Fusion point:160centigrade Density:2.28 Packing:200kg/drum, drying surrounding and airproof storage. Product Description: Copper sulf...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"