Propylene Carbonate Pc - Chinaprice: contact company for price
twofold ester of propylene glycol and carbonic acid. This colorless and
odorless liquid is useful as a highly polar but aprotic solvent.
Propylene carbonate is a byproduct of the synthesis of polypropylene
carbonate from propylene oxide and carbon dioxide. It can be
intentionally manufactured from the same feedstocks, using different
reaction conditions. It can be also synthesized from, e.g., urea and
propylene glycol over zinc-iron double oxide catalyst.
Propylene Carbonate Pc
Thank you in advance for your consideration
- Posted By: Ruistars Industrial Co.,Limited
- Phone: 00862558895083
- Address: No.59 Puzhu North Road, Nanjing, China
- Website: http://www.ruistars.com
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Dibasic Ester DbeChemicals - Solvents / Detergents - Ruistars Industrial Co.,Limited - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
DBE is a mixture of dibasic acid ester. Its main ingredient is Dimethyl succinate CH3OOC(CH2)2COOCH3, Dimethyl succinate CH3OOC(CH2)3COOCH3, Dimethyl adipate CH3OOC(CH2)4COOCH3. It is the unique constituent that makes the DBE become a non-toxic color...
Gamma Butirolactone GblChemicals - Solvents / Detergents - Ruistars Industrial Co.,Limited - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
r-butyrrolactone is an important organic synthetic raw material and a fine Solvent.It is mainly used as synthetic pyrrolidone series products crclopropylamine acetyl-r-butyrrolactone butyrrolactone, etc. Besides these, r- butyrrolactone is also used ...
Fire Foam 8805 Expansion BurnChemicals - Solvents / Detergents - langchao (Winton International) - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Environmental Protection 3% And 6% Protein Foam Extinguishing Agent Specific gravity 20℃ 1.10-1.20 PH Value 20℃ 6.0-7.5 Viscosity 20℃ 6％ ≤0.015 3％ ≤0.05 Pour Point ℃ ≤-10.0 Sediment 20℃ ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"