White Phosphorus Js 12 25 - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Molecular weight:123.895 Appearance: white or pale yellow solid Fusion
point:44.1centigrade Boiling point:280centigrade Density:1.82
Packing 200kg/drum, drying surrounding and airproof storage.
Product Description: White phosphorus, or yellow phosphorus, or simply
tetraphosphorus (P4) exists as molecules made up of four atoms. The
tetrahedral arrangement results in ring strain and instability. The
molecule is described as consisting of six single P–P bonds. Two
different crystalline forms are known. The α form, which is stable
under standard conditions, has a body-centered cubic crystal structure.
It transforms reversibly into the β form at 195.2 K. The β
form is believed to have a hexagonal crystal structure. White phosphorus
is a translucent waxy solid that quickly becomes yellow when exposed to
light. For this reason it is also called yellow phosphorus. It glows
greenish in the dark (when exposed to oxygen), is highly flammable and
pyrophoric (self-igniting) upon contact with air as well as toxic
(causing severe liver damage on ingestion and phossy jaw from chronic
ingestion or inhalation). The odour of combustion of this form has a
characteristic garlic smell, and samples are commonly coated with white
'(di)phosphorus pentoxide', which consists of P4O10 tetrahedra with
oxygen inserted between the phosphorus atoms and at their vertices.
White phosphorus is only slightly soluble in water and it can be stored
under water. Indeed, white phosphorus is only safe from self-igniting
when it is submerged in water. It is, however, soluble in benzene, oils,
carbon disulfide, and disulfur dichloride.
White Phosphorus Js 12 25
For any questions and needs please contact us below
- Posted By: Dongying Jusen Chemical Co. Ltd.
- Phone: 865468398767
- Address: Changyun Building Room 322, Xier Road No.544, Dongying, China
Published date: September 21, 2012 -
- Business Description: Dongying Jusen Chemical Co.,Ltd, is located in Dongying City, Shandong Province, China. Our company is one of the largest enterprises in China, specializing in chemicals, Pharmaceutical APIs and Intermediates.Dongying Jusen Chemical Co.,Ltd. is registered as a professional enterprise approved by relevant national authorities. We establish long term cooperative relationships with clients depend on our rich experience, reasonable price and good service. We take product quality as the key point of our development. Our products have been exported to more than 30 countries, such as USA, Europe, Japan, Korea, South East Asia, South American and Africa, etc.
Chemical Division: Main Chemicals: Food additive & Biology chemicals; Pigments, colorants for paints, inks & plastic; Feed additive & Agriculture chemicals; Battery, Plating, Textile, Paper making, Industry Chemicals , and other organic & inorganic Chemicals.
Adipic Acid Js 12 06Chemicals - Solvents / Detergents - Dongying Jusen Chemical Co. Ltd. - China - September 21, 2012 - contact company for price
Product name: Adipic acid CAS: 124-04-9 Molecular formula:C6H10O4 Molecular weight:146.14 Appearance: white crystal Fusion point:152centigrade Boiling point:337centigrade Density:1.36 Flash point:232centigrade Packing:200kg/drum, drying surrounding a...
Dibutyl Phthalate Js 12 07 65289Chemicals - Solvents / Detergents - Dongying Jusen Chemical Co. Ltd. - China - September 21, 2012 - contact company for price
Product name: Dibutyl phthalate CAS: 84-74-2 Molecular formula:C16H22O4 Appearance: colorless liquid Fusion point:-35centigrade Boiling point:340centigrade Density:1.05 (20centigrade) Saturated vapor pressure(SVP):1.58kPa/200centigrade Flash point:17...
Copper Sulfate 65288 Js 12 08Chemicals - Solvents / Detergents - Dongying Jusen Chemical Co. Ltd. - China - September 21, 2012 - contact company for price
Product name: Copper sulfate CAS: 7758-98-7 Molecular formula:CuSO4 Molecular weight:249.68 Appearance: blue crystal Fusion point:160centigrade Density:2.28 Packing:200kg/drum, drying surrounding and airproof storage. Product Description: Copper sulf...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"