Precipitated Barium Sulfate Celsium Crystalline Salts - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Relative density: 4.50 (at 15 degree Celsium ) Application: Used as raw
material or fillers of paint, printing ink, plastics, cosmetics and
battery, surface coating agent of photographic paper and coated art
paper, texitile sizing agent. And it can be used as glass refining agent
to eliminate bubbles and increase gloss: As well as protective wall
covering for anti-radiation. It also can be used in the trades of
pottery and porcelain, enamel, spices and pigment, ect. It is also the
raw material for producing other barium salts.
Precipitated Barium Sulfate
For any questions and needs please contact us below
- Posted By: xiner
- Phone: 860767094389
- Address: sjzhuanghedadao, jilong, China
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Coenzyme Q10 Ubidecarenone Ubiquinone Cas 303 98 0Chemicals - Sulfide / Sulfate - Hangzhou Onicon chemical Co., ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Coenzyme q10 ubidecarenone ubiquinone CAS 303-98-0 Hangzhou onicon chemical co limited has been dedicated in producing APIs, cosmetic & food ingredients since 1992. We can offer you Coenzyme q10 ubidecarenone ubiquinone CAS 303-98-0 Appearance Light ...
Aluminium Sulphate Paper MakesChemicals - Sulfide / Sulfate - Xuzhou Longyu Chemical Co.,Ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Aluminium Sulphate as a white granular powder.It is a very effective insecticide mollusks, but also in water and in textile dyeing and printing as a medium.In water purification, it makes impuriti-es condensed and easier to sedimentation and filtrati...
Sulfur BlackChemicals - Sulfide / Sulfate - Xuzhou Longyu Chemical Co.,Ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
My company’s sulfur black models 2BR200%and B180％.Black powder , can b used for textile, black dye. 我公司经!- 829;的硫化黑型号有2BR200ʌ- 85;和B180％。&...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"