Atmpa - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Formula: N(CH2PO3H2)3 Molecular weight: 299.05 Structural Formula:
ATMP has excellent chelation, low threshold inhibition and lattice distortion ability. It can prevent scale formation, calcium carbonate in particular, in water system. ATMP has good chemical stability and is hard to be hydrolyzed in water system. At high concentration, it has good corrosion inhibition.
ATMP is used in industrial circulating cool water system and oilfield water pipeline in fields of thermal power plant and oil refinery plant. ATMP can decrease scale formation and inhibit corrosion of metal equipment and pipeline. ATMP can be used as chelating agent in woven and dyeing industries and as metal surface treatment agent.
The solid state of ATMP is crystal powder, soluble in water, easily deliquescence, suitable for usage in winter and freezing districts. Because of its high purity, it can be used in woven & dyeing industries and as metal surface treatment agent.
Appearance colorless or light yellow transparent liquid White crystal powder
Active acid % 50.0 50.0 95.0
Chloride (as Cl-)% 3.5 2.0 2.0
pH value (1％solution) 1.5-2.5 1.5-2.5 2.0 ≤2.0
Fe (as Fe3+) (ppm) —— 20.0 20.0
Density (20℃)g/cm3 1.28 1.30 ——
Phosphoric acid (asPO43- )% 1.0 0.8 0.8
ATMP is usually used together with organophosphoric acid, polycarboxylic acid and salt to built all organic alkaline water treatment agent. ATMP can be used in many different circulating cool water system. The dosage of 1-20mg/L is recommended. As corrosion inhibitor, the dosage of 20-60mg/L is preferred.
Package and Storage:
ATMP liquid: Normally In 250kg net Plastic Drum, IBC drum can also be used as required ATMP solid: 25kg inner liner polyethylene (PE) bag, outer plastic woven bag, or confirmed by clients.
Storage for ten months in room shady and dry place.
Acidity, Avoid contact with eye and skin, once contacted, flush with water.
Please see our contact information below
- Phone: 00865333151273
- Address: huantai county, zibo, China
- Website: http://www.jlhedp.com
Published date: September 6, 2012 -
- Business Description: Shandong province huantai county Jinlong Chemical Co., Ltd is a manufacturer of water treatment chemicals. We have engaged in industrial water treatment chemicals manufacturing and sales for 22 years, which is one of the most professional of China's industrial water treatment chemicals suppliers.
Our company is located at XinCheng Industrial Garden, a famous historic city. Our company owns complete production equipment, and it can manufacture all kinds of water treatment chemicals. Our technicians can research new products independently. Our main product series are Antiscale, Corrosion Inhibitors, dispersant, and so on. Our products have excellent quality and competitive price, which have been exported to 30 countries through the world, and won good opinions from customers. We will do our best to satisfy your request.
Tetra Sodium Salt Of Amino Trimethylene Phosphonic Acid Atmp Na4Chemicals - Water Treatment - Shandong TaiHe Water Treatment Co., LTD - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Tetra sodium salt of Amino Trimethylene Phosphonic Acid (ATMP•Na4) CAS No. 20592-85-2 Molecular Formula: C3H8NO9P3Na4 Molecular weight: 387 Properties: ATMP•Na4 is the salt of ATMP, it can inhibit the scale formation, calcium carbonate in particular,...
Penta Sodium Salt Of Amino Trimethylene Phosphonic Acid Atmp Na5Chemicals - Water Treatment - Shandong TaiHe Water Treatment Co., LTD - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Penta sodium salt of Amino Trimethylene Phosphonic Acid (ATMP•Na5) CAS No. 20592-85-2 (x-Na), 2235-43-0 (5-Na) Molecular Formula: C3H7NO9P3Na5 Molecular weight: 409 Properties: ATMP•Na5 is the salt of ATMP, it can inhibit calcium carbonate particular...
Potassium Salt Of Amino Trimethylene Phosphonic Acid Atmp KxChemicals - Water Treatment - Shandong TaiHe Water Treatment Co., LTD - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Potassium salt of Amino Trimethylene Phosphonic Acid (ATMP•Kx) CAS No. 27794-93-0 Molecular Formula: C3H12-xNO9P3Kx Properties: ATMP•Kx is the partial potassium salt solution of ATMP. ATMP•Kx has better dissolution ability than that of sodium salt. A...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"